Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

The only thing I had against the Nemesis in the movie looks wise, is he seemed too short. The actor/stuntman who played him looked about 6'7 or so in full costume (that incudes boots with about 3" heels) but the Nemesis in the game looks to be 7' or more.

I think she looks pretty cool!
jill12.jpg

Well, come HT. with the new add-ons we got STARS Jill, Barry and even Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!! Milk it Hot Toys............milk it.

^Agreed! Then they replaced her with Ali Later, who was "ok" i guess :monkey2 I miss Jill!

I know:banghead But she is 'rumored' to be in Afterlife the new RE movie coming out in a couple months. I really hope they don't have

learning zombies in this one too, when that part came on in Extinction I turned off the movie:rotfl:rotfl

Yea i heard she might be in it. Even Milla tweeted or posted it somewhere. The learning zombies were "ok" too, but i do hope they keep the gore of re3. If u watch re2 again, there aint no blood anyware!

Signed :rock I'd love to have her!

umbrella-chronicles-jill-valentine.jpg

Yea i heard she might be in it. Even Milla tweeted or posted it somewhere. The learning zombies were "ok" too, but i do hope they keep the gore of re3. If u watch re2 again, there aint no blood anyware!

I just realized that myself yesterday:rotfl:rotfl I just hope its not that cheesey, although it seems anything Paul W.S. Anderson touches is.

I just hope Afterlife isn't a let down:D

She looks gorgeous :love

Sienna Guilory looks more like Jill in the high res art from RE3. Capcom didn't model Jill after Julia Voth untill the remake I belive.

As much as I completely despise RE Extinction, I think Ali Larter would have made a decent Claire if they had made her outfit and hair style more like her games counterpart.

Sienna Guilory looks more like Jill in the high res art from RE3. Capcom didn't model Jill after Julia Voth untill the remake I belive.

As much as I completely despise RE Extinction, I think Ali Larter would have made a decent Claire if they had made her outfit and hair style more like her games counterpart.

Agreed and yer right. Julia didnt come in until the remake. Before that, she was just what ever they wanted her to look like. After the remake, Jill has been based on Juila's face in all the games.

BTW i still like "inezh" as Jill too. :naughty

"JOSEPH!"
620963-inezh_super.png

Yea Ali Larter did better than I thought she would, I'd say she didnt do anything to make the movie worse lol! BTW it was cool to see Johnny Cage as the cowboy sniper in RE:extinction. :rock :lol

Yeah, I love Sienna Guillory better:

resident_evil_apocalypse_blu_ray_002.jpg

Sienna%20Guillory%20RE2%20Promo%2011.jpg

Back