Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

psssttt NEMESISSSSSSSSSS

Nemesis_re3big_lg.jpg

haha baby steps...baby steps, lets gloat over this victory for a while

but seriously Hot toys...we need Nemesis. :monkey3

Am I the only one who would want Excella?

Based on Hot Toy's past, I'd expect both BSAA and STARS Jill. Might as well double dip on the headsculpt they make. I'd definatley get a STARS version to go with Al and Chris.

I'm thinking we'll probably get BSAA and Battle Suit, since they're the RE5 appearances. Unless Hot Toys got the license to the entire RE universe. If that was the case, I would do the dance of joy.

I also wanted to add that getting Jill is awesome news. Now let's start the Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton petition.

I'd buy an Excella, she would make a good companion piece for Wesker. as well as just a cool looking female figure in general. Plus I liked her character so there's that too.

I'm thinking we'll probably get BSAA and Battle Suit, since they're the RE5 appearances. Unless Hot Toys got the license to the entire RE universe. If that was the case, I would do the dance of joy.

I also wanted to add that getting Jill is awesome news. Now let's start the Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton petition.

I wouldnt just do a dance of joy...i would do a dance of JUBILATION!:lol

I'm with ya on the Rebecca and Barry petitions. especially BARRY!

This is sooo Awesome!!! Finally! I recently finished making a custom Star Wars Starkiller and was in the process of trying to figure out my next custom. A generic Jill actually wouldnt be too hard as I've seen several decent outfits that can pass. But I just held out for a bit as I dont want a GENERIC Jill. So YAY!!! Finally, a confirmation.

I'm with ya on the Rebecca and Barry petitions. especially BARRY!

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum in that I really, really want Rebecca. However, I fully support your desire for a Barry and hope we get him as well.

psssttt NEMESISSSSSSSSSS

Nemesis_re3big_lg.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping HT decides to do some more RE characters. I hope we can get Claire someday and possibly a re-release or updated figure of Leon.

I hope HT make Jill in all her outfits or even go the DX route with her with somthing like this:

Jill Valentine with PERS and both S.T.A.R.S. and RE3 outfits, removable beret, S.T.A.R.S. Beretta, S&W 629, Benelli M3 Super 90, M4 assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Taser and 2 Daggers (one RE1 style the other RE3 style), tactical harness or

RE5 Jill with BSAA outfit and Bodysuit that unzips, 2 alternated head with PERS (one blonde and one brunette) removable mind control device, pauncho, removable bird mask and cap, PX Storm pistol, Beretta 92fs, MP5, PSG1 Sniper Rifle, 2 Skorpion machine pistols and knife

Last edited:

I want All S.T.A.R.S. members.

starsl.jpg

Q: On specific characters from movie licenses, will Hot Toys produce Commissioner Gordon (Batman), Iron Monger (Iron Man), Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)?

A: As for Jill Valentine, yes in speaking with our dealers and from what is discussed in the forums we know she is a very popular character so yes: I can say to her fans that you can look forward to Jill sometime in 2010!

https://invasiontoysandcollectibles.blogspot.com/

:rock2:love:rock2:love:rock2:love:rock2:love:rock2

Q: On specific characters from movie licenses, will Hot Toys produce Commissioner Gordon (Batman), Iron Monger (Iron Man), Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)?

A: As for Jill Valentine, yes in speaking with our dealers and from what is discussed in the forums we know she is a very popular character so yes: I can say to her fans that you can look forward to Jill sometime in 2010!

https://invasiontoysandcollectibles.blogspot.com/

:rock2:love:rock2:love:rock2:love:rock2:love:rock2

heck yeah I've been :chew about this all day

I contacted hot toys and asked them if they have any plans to release a nemesis or any other classic re baddies anytime soon... Here's hoping I get a response that gives me hope but alas I will probably get the routine response.

heck yeah I've been :chew about this all day

We never losing in hope for HT Jill Valentine, Now finally it come true :chew

Last edited:

Absolutely not. I seriously want an Excella figure.
"Jill, Jill, Jill... ...you're like a broken record you know that?"

I'd like BSAA Jill.
And then Business Suit Sheva.

better yet, a Tribal Sheva.... so we'll get a new body ... or at least new legs .. like King Leonidas' treatment...

Tribal Sheva would be awsome. If HT does make a new Sheva I hope they give her a new headsculpt. The current one looks good but there is just something off about it.

Back