Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Ok S.T.A.R.S where unlockable in Resident Evil 5 but they werent in the game that was my point...

Yes, please.

If this thread gets big enough, post a link of it on the HT facebook page.

I also wanted to add that Gold Edition is the perfect excuse to release Jill, Rebecca, and Barry.

If HT does make Jill, I hope the do a DX version of her. I know it probably won't happen but if they do, this is what I'd like to see...

Jill Valentine with PERS and both S.T.A.R.S. and RE3 outfits, removable beret, S.T.A.R.S. Beretta, S&W 629, Benelli M3 Super 90, M4 assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Taser and 2 Daggers (one RE1 style the other RE3 style), tactical harness and just for biojex, a 1/6 Barry Burton accessory figure

or...

RE5 Jill with BSAA outfit and Bodysuit that unzips, 2 alternated head with PERS (one blonde and one brunette) removable mind control device, pauncho, removable bird mask and cap, PX Storm pistol, Beretta 92fs, MP5, PSG1 Sniper Rifle, 2 Skorpion machine pistols and knife.

If HT does make Jill, I hope the do a DX version of her. I know it probably won't happen but if they do, this is what I'd like to see...

Jill Valentine with PERS and both S.T.A.R.S. and RE3 outfits, removable beret, S.T.A.R.S. Beretta, S&W 629, Benelli M3 Super 90, M4 assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Taser and 2 Daggers (one RE1 style the other RE3 style), tactical harness and just for biojex, a 1/6 Barry Burton accessory figure

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl best accessory ever.

I would love any Jill; RE3, S.T.A.R.S, BSAA, even Bird mask.
Sign me up!!!

S.T.A.R.S. Jill will be the best for me. But any Jill also do. Please make one Hottoys I bet it'd be the best sell in VGM line.

I wish STARS Jill was in the game, cuz that would be more plausible for us to get that version. But Like everybody said, any jill is better than no jill and I'd still take a BSSA version of her.

if they do make a jill that is not stars, i hope they go with the bsaa version and not the bird costume one. the bsaa version still looks pretty kickass!

jill in re3 please... along with nemesis!!!!!!!! Do you guys think that hot toys will ever get around to a nemesis?

ill take whatever jill they make

S.T.A.R.S. Jill would be amazing...come on Hot Toys!

I'm not to sure on the Movie version, I really hated those things.

I can only hope the new one comming out isn't gonna suck :lol

I'd like to see either a BSAA Jill, or a Battle Suit Jill.

I'd take a movie version of Jill since outfit in the movie was based of her RE3 uniform. But yeah the movies sucked. I despise pretty much anything Paul WS Anderson makes.

I'd take a movie version of Jill since outfit in the movie was based of her RE3 uniform. But yeah the movies sucked. I despise pretty much anything Paul WS Anderson makes.

Yeah I'll give you that the outfit was pretty game acurate, I too despise Paul W.S. Anderson aswell, the only reason I liked AvP was because of the creatures:eek:

I like that movie a lot :D I love movie Jill and Carlos. Jill look just like in the game.

The movie all together lacked but Nemesis was badass... With his mini gun and rocket launcher combo... That would be a movie ver I wouldnt mind at all... But I still rather a RE3 Jill if we get one...

Back