NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LKN2P.jpg

sweet find mate that just made my day. I like how the boomer has a detachable alternate exploded torso. and portal gun looks sweet.

It's all about the Left 4 Dead Pieces let the good times roll. Now all I have to do is cross my fingers and hope they dont mess up the figure with a shoddy paint job like they did with the terminator pieces.:monkey4

I wonder just how much left 4 dead stuff they will have at the show. just smoker and boomer I guess. really wanted to see a tank and charger.

1:1 Portal gun is awesome.

I'm not terribly sure I'd buy something like that, but props to NECA and Valve regardless for getting it to market. I'll at least take a look at it once it goes up for preorder.

I wonder how much the portal gun and 1:1 sentry fun with lights and sounds will cost?

is Gordon freemen poly stone statue or plastic figure anyone know.

the portal gun really made my day. hope it's high quality.

yup i totally said it was a japanese company. the plush tf2 characters look rather meh, but I will buy the Boomer, Gordon Freeman, heavy and portal gun for sure.

Back