NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you sure? the gordon figure doesnt look to be plastic or posable, seem to be attached to the base.

It will be a 7" fully poseable action figure when released. That's the prototype on display which is double the size. It is called a '2-up'. They shrink it down in production.

yup i totally said it was a japanese company. the plush tf2 characters look rather meh, but I will buy the Boomer, Gordon Freeman, heavy and portal gun for sure.

the heavy looks pretty bad, gamingheads version is much better. portal gun for sure, gorden have to wait and see.

@Sachiel, ah okie thanks for the info!

wait till he edits wikipedia then we'll see who's right :)

I wonder if Neca wil continue with the HL licence. so far they only announced Gordon.

Wow do you believe that I've wanted Gordon Freeman in action figure form since 1998? That is crazy to think it took this long and now were getting it not even on the heels of HL3 or any other content. It looks great too, I'll buy at least 2-3 of him.

And that TF2 plush Pyro? Total win. Plush Medic will be perfect, just like the Pocket Medic in game.

They should definately make a plush Teddy Roosebelt, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Wow do you believe that I've wanted Gordon Freeman in action figure form since 1998? That is crazy to think it took this long and now were getting it not even on the heels of HL3 or any other content. It looks great too, I'll buy at least 2-3 of him.

And that TF2 plush Pyro? Total win. Plush Medic will be perfect, just like the Pocket Medic in game.

They should definately make a plush Teddy Roosebelt, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Absolutely.

The headcrab can go over other figures' heads. :panic:

I noticed that there was a TF2 Demoman figure shown in last night's booth photos that is completely missing today. I asked NECA about it... Turns out someone stole it! :horror

That's just a Japanese online shop for collectibles from many different toy companies. NECA is an American toy company located in New Jersey.

valve-figures-20121.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted before but NECA is doing a 1:1 replica of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.

image.php

Scheduled for release April. It can switch to the orange color too.

Just ordered it :lol I can't believe how much stuff I have ordered at AE.

I'll definitely get Gordon Freeman. The crowbar and head crab are cool but I wish he came with a little more.

he also comes with the gravity gun and one hand is holding an Alien Pheromones ball. I wonder weather he'll come with an alternate hand that has the Alien Pheromone thingy attached. I'd say we'er getting quite a bit of stuff with Gordon compared to crysis and duke nukem.

Back