NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought smaller scale figures in years, but I will be on board for anything from Half-Life/Half-Life 2 universe (G-Man, Alyx, Gordon, Dog, Combine Soldiers, Headcrabs) and Portal. I hope that they do make a replica Portal gun as well with this license, but Portal can be awesome, with Chell, Glados, Turrets, Companion Cubes, Wheatley (and other assorted modules, like the action man and space adventurer), the Ratman, Cave Johnson, and Alpha and P-Body. Too Cool!!!

I hope we get some Half life 2 characters! Since Valve has turned the Half-Life franchise into the next Duke Nukem Forever style vaporware it'd be nice to get something!

seems like most people want Left 4 Dead figures. I liked HL series better but the Tank and charger are more interesting designs then most of the basic enemies in HL that would get the Action figure treatment.

Announced at SDCC. Coming in 2012.

ACTION FIGURES

Half-Life 2:

• Gordon Freeman (HEV suit... duh)
Portal 2:

• Atlas
  • P-Body
Team Fortress 2:

• Pyro
  • Heavy
  • Demoman
Left 4 Dead:

• Boomer
  • Smoker

PROP REPLICAS

Portal 2:

• Portal Gun
  • Weighted Companion Cube (Plush and Resin versions)

Gordon, Atlas and P-Body would probably be definites for me. What would be even better tho.....Hey Valve, were is the next Half-Life installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :D

I'm stocked for this licence but would have prefered a Chell figure instead of those robots. TF2 lineup is good, wonder weather they will make the same figures in blue. too bad the Tank is not on the list. And I hope the Half-life series gets more love cause it looks like we may only get a Gordon, just like we only got a Duke Nukem figure.

Great Valve figures is coming!Im trying to get all Team Fortress 2 figures because I love that game its so good!!We need more zombie figures.:hi5::yess:

Boomer and Smoker? Weak. Not even a Tank or Hunter? Or at least one of the survivors? :mad:

I also find the L4d line weak as I could pass on most of the characters but the tank is a must. TF2 line looks good but they should have given us another character rather then the Demo. And the HL2 got the shortest straw with just Freeman being made, I hope they make more in the series and they don't follow the crysis, bulletstorm and Assassins Creed trend of just making the main character.

Gordon, Atlas and P-Body would probably be definites for me. What would be even better tho.....Hey Valve, were is the next Half-Life installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :D

Same here, definitely picking up the HL and Portal figures. I'm hoping for a Chell with potato as well. :lol

I'm surprised there wasn't at least a Headcrab Zombie too.

They need to give Gordon a few weapons. But I doubt that because of their stance (more articulation, less accessories). I'd pay the extra for a small arsenal...

Back