NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIN! This is awesome! Please make Gordon and Thr Whole Team Fortress 2 TEAM! THANK YIU NECA AND VALVE!! CANT WAIT

Personality cores are now a possibility! Yes!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db43pjAhqfA"]‪Portal 2 Personality Sphere Figures (Wheatley, Space, Adventure/Rick, "Fact")‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah. I'd love to see Wheatley and the personality cores.

Along with Chell, 'Aperture Science Sentry Turret' and GLaDOS. I kinda hope the Companion Cube is in scale with the figures. :p

Damn, there are a ton of figures I'd buy from the Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 games. :thud:

I doubt the companion cube will be in the same scale as the figures it would be too small to package on it's own, unless they come in a 6 pack or something. but they are also making a portal gun, and 'prop replica' usually means life sized or smaller but still big( think district 9 weta gun ). I just don't see them making a 1:1 scale companion cube. who knows

Really hoping we get at least Alyx, a Headcrab Zombie, Combine Overwatch, Vortigaunt, G-Man, and maybe a Deluxe Dog.

They could even go so far to make Combine Soldiers, Combine Elite, Nova Prospekt Guards, Ant Lions, King Ant Lions, Howlers, Father Grigori, Wallace Breen, Dr. Kleiner and Vance. I really hope this ends up being as deep a line as some of their Resident Evil stuff.

... Wow I don't think thats what people had in mind. Especially with Ani-com going on.

pretty let down. at least he's coming.

Back