Mando's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was working on this one a little bit today. He's sort of in-between projects project. I work on it while other things are drying or awaiting parts, etc.

It's Ultimate WWII Cap. I've always dug the design and I've wanted him in 1/6 since seeing C-Phan's some time ago.

DSC06929.jpg

*PSed a star just to see how it'll look.

And then just a fun one with Snakes and Storm.

DSC06921-1.jpg

I still need to pick up the head and a vest. I'm hoping later this week, just waiting for payment on some things I sold.

I feel you. I haven't put in for the head yet and my vest is floating around in the ether. I'm think once I get the robe and sash done I'll get amped up and dive into the rest.

Finished Cap's helmet tonight, may still touch up one or two things but I'm pretty pleased with the "A".

helmet.jpg

Thanks, Ski! I'm hoping to have a mock-up of Scarlett soon too, at least her outfit. Color me inspired, Bro! :rock2

Only other WW pic I have atm. Pre-flight mock-up just for fun. That vest above isn't staying, although I kinda think it'd look cool black/red.

WW.jpg

The suit still needs some work. The grey velcro has got to go.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

WE R GOLD, go GOLD or GO HOME!!!!!! :lecture

HOLY CRAP Mando! This round is coming much fast than the first!

The goal this time is to beat you guys assembling the outfits. :D

Last edited:
That won't be hard, I haven't even started! :lol

I'm not sure anyone has, except maybe 'Nam. He was pretty excited by the concept when it was just an idea. :lol Very anxious to see what you guys do with them. There's definitely improvements to be made over the original design.

I'm personally going with more of a Fighter Pilot vibe to him. The all blue outfit seems like jumpsuit or flightsuit to me. Would be kinda dorky with a blue sweater and blue pants :lol

Back