Mando's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Ski! :duff

A buddy of mine was kind enough to take some pics of the interior of the original for me (don't own one :pow) so it'll have a couple small video monitors inside. The troopers will able to stand up straight too, rather than having to kneel, I figured why not. :rock

Welcome to One-Trick Ponyville! :lol

Salvaged a dud cast and did up a quick Night Force concept. The gunmetal parts would better in a dark grey and the visor is done the same way I did Commander Gree's.

DSC07480.jpg

V1, V2, NF

Welcome to One-Trick Ponyville! :lol

Salvaged a dud cast and did up a quick Night Force concept. The gunmetal parts would better in a dark grey and the visor is done the same way I did Commander Gree's.

DSC07480.jpg

V1, V2, NF

Didn't think I would, but I actually like the gun metal look. Keeps it consistent with the other two and will look even better with a slight wash. Already started working on getting gear for the NF version, too. :lol:monkey1

:rock

It definitely needs to be dirtied up a bit to bring out some of the grooves and the rivets, but you're right the metallic does keep it in line with the previous two.

So after mentioning Gree I went back to see which page he was on only to realize he wasn't. :duh These pictures are old, circa 2006-ish, so I've color corrected them in PS. He was really my favorite to make and eventually became my favorite Commander over Bacara. While I'm sure SSC will get to him sooner than later I'd love to retackle this one one using the Sideshow Clone buck.

Now for, a belated Medicom Clone custom, Commander Gree:

medigree6.jpg

medigree1.jpg

vadertroops.jpg

So after mentioning Gree I went back to see which page he was on only to realize he wasn't. :duh These pictures are old, circa 2006-ish, so I've color corrected them in PS. He was really my favorite to make and eventually became my favorite Commander over Bacara. While I'm sure SSC will get to him sooner than later I'd love to retackle this one one using the Sideshow Clone buck.

Now for, a belated Medicom Clone custom, Commander Gree:

medigree6.jpg

Very awesome. And hella ballsy no less. Medi's armor sucks and I'd be afraid to attempt customizing one let alone moving him around for fear of Medi's eggshell body splintering into pieces. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Very awesome. And hella ballsy no less. Medi's armor sucks and I'd be afraid to attempt customizing one let alone moving him around for fear of Medi's eggshell body splintering into pieces.

I was really fond of the Medi Clones for a while but it was hard to do anything with them due to that armor being so bulky and restrictive. I wound up selling all three Commanders and my other Clones last year after my Medicoms kept spontaneously breaking.:slap

God damn it, this is my new favorite thread.

Darn you Mando. I'm probably going to need to get that SB head too :lol

:rock :rock :rock

Not sure if/when that NF version is coming out, though I'd image its more of a when than an if. :naughty Still have some tinkering to do with the final paint apps.

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 3
  • max1s.jpg
    max1s.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 3
^^^^^^^

UNLIMITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiCznGaex2c"]‪UNLIMITED POWER‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Almost forgot again.

Rattler Pilot, CODENAME: Wild Weasel

WW16.jpg

Parts from TA:

straps
belts
boots
g-pants
gloves
Zartan bracers
neck post
holster
gun
Trype body

^^^^^^^

UNLIMITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/e_DqV1xdf-Y[/ame]

Back