iPhone OS 4.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IPhone OS 4.0

Crystal aren't you like 21? :p

I wish....i mean,.... i was younger, more naive,less worries (bills), i was finally legal to drink, i had better comebacks than :moon, and I sure as hell got laid more.
Awww...the good ol' days.

Now I'm just old and grumpy. :mad:

I wish....i mean,.... i was younger, more naive,less worries (bills), i was finally legal to drink, i had better comebacks than :moon, and I sure as hell got laid more.
Awww...the good ol' days.

Now I'm just old and grumpy. :mad:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Age doesn't change any of that though :banana

zack-morris.bmp

:rock

Awesome! :rock

You getting a new iPhone and iPad in the next couple months? :google
No, just the new iPhone. I got a chance to play with an iPad over the weekend though and it is AWESOME. It might not be this version or the next, but I will get an iPad at some point, it's just too cool a toy not to have.

No, just the new iPhone. I got a chance to play with an iPad over the weekend though and it is AWESOME. It might not be this version or the next, but I will get an iPad at some point, it's just too cool a toy not to have.

Guess you won't be drunk calling me from SDCC like you promised. :lol

Okay, your posts are starting to read like Ski's, they make no sense. :lol

Noooooooooo! :banghead

I seem to remember you threatening to drunk call me from SDCC when the iPad was first announced and I said I've love to get one, but probably wouldn't.

Noooooooooo! :banghead

I seem to remember you threatening to drunk call me from SDCC when the iPad was first announced and I said I've love to get one, but probably wouldn't.
Oh you'll still get the drunk call, no doubt about it. :D

Ski = MEGA 'FAIL'

'cause he'll be at a wedding and not at SDCC. :lol

Ill don't get an iPad if you can't read... don't do it bro. :lecture

Word.

and :monkey2 those words hurt... "SDCC" hurts so much, that's deep yo :monkey2

Back