iPhone OS 4.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how will Steve spin the data cap thing? I'm guessing he's going to go with the (now) old "All the carriers will have caps eventually" explanation.

With "most" users under 2 GB on the old phones, what's going to happen with this fancy new phone with features that use up even more bandwidth?

Also: OMG WWDC!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

So how will Steve spin the data cap thing? I'm guessing he's going to go with the (now) old "All the carriers will have caps eventually" explanation.

With "most" users under 2 GB on the old phones, what's going to happen with this fancy new phone with features that use up even more bandwidth?

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

So does this mean you are going with the Evo fo sho?

So does this mean you are going with the Evo fo sho?

One thing I've learned over the years is to never underestimate the reality distortion field Steve Jobs projects. Right now, with a clear head and looking at everything objectively, I'd say "Yes, the Evo with unlimited web is clearly the way to go."

That said, after the WWDC keynote, I fully expect myself to be at an AT&T store. I'm weak. :lol

One thing I've learned over the years is to never underestimate the reality distortion field Steve Jobs projects. Right now, with a clear head and looking at everything objectively, I'd say "Yes, the Evo with unlimited web is clearly the way to go."

That said, after the WWDC keynote, I fully expect myself to be at an AT&T store. I'm weak. :lol

Hahaha! Nice! When do you think they will be in stores?

There is no doubt that the new iPhone will be one sexy piece of hardware, with all of the new google based phones and the new Windows phone coming up you know Steve is gonna go out with a bang as much as he can.

Hahaha! Nice! When do you think they will be in stores?

Sometime during the week of the 20th is what I keep hearing. AT&T is not allowing vacation for their sales employees between June 15th and July 15th, so it's definitely somewhere in there. Not today, unfortunately. :monkey2

This we know from Spook 2009 :lol

I think the big announcement at WWDC will actually be along the lines of AppleTV. I hope it is too as I see so much potential for this little white box that just sits next to my tv and streams my music and movies.

I think the big announcement at WWDC will actually be along the lines of AppleTV. I hope it is too as I see so much potential for this little white box that just sits next to my tv and streams my music and movies.

It will have to be because of googles big push for their TV.

Which will hopefully drive Microsoft to get there damn Media Center extenders and all that jazz going again.

This we know from Spook 2009 :lol

Why I oughta...
alhakimshakingfist.jpg

Well, I guess I won't be getting this since there was no Verizon announcement.

If you pay your bills early Verizon may beg to keep you. I know this. So threaten to leave anyways. They will give you something. Trust me! And if you don't pay your bills early then you are ____ out of luck. :rotfl

Back