iPhone OS 4.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IPhone OS 4.0

~~Someone at Apple is gonna get in trouble for losing that thing.

Rumors are that it was stolen and left in that cafe purposely because a ton of the editors of the tech sites frequent there.

I may step in the Apple direction for a new phone :rolleyes:

Once you go you can't go back. It's like the Dark Side only without Flash support.

I may step in the Apple direction for a new phone :rolleyes:

Quoting before the edit!

I like the new design. If this thing can do Skype in the background, then that would make the voice plan redundant, I dunno if AT&T would be cool with that.

According to Gizmodo, when they cracked it open all the parts and pieces inside were branded with the Apple copyright and when they plugged it into the computer iTune recognized it as a iPhone but one that needed to be rebooted to factory settings, since the phone itself won't run on anything lower than iPhone OS 4.0 and there isn't a base 4.0 OS just the developer upgrade so far they couldn't get it to work. It looks legit and I'm pretty psyched. Especially looking at the side by side comparisions, this one is sleeker and much more in-line where the 3G should have gone looking at the 1st Gen iPhone. Rumors are the backcase of this is the template for the next gen iPad to fix the WiFi errors.

Orko SDCC > iPhone. :lecture

skeletor.jpg

Ski just so you know, if I lost my iPhone right now, I would curl up into the fetal position and cry. This thing is amazing and I do so much with it, I don't know how I ever got along without it. And the crazy part is it just keeps getting better!

If I could I'd make love to my iPhone. It'd be sweet and tender and loving.

Ski just so you know, if I lost my iPhone right now, I would curl up into the fetal position and cry. This thing is amazing and I do so much with it, I don't know how I ever got along without it. And the crazy part is it just keeps getting better!

I'm not much on Apple products but there is one thing true that they did correctly and it was the iPhone, my wife has one (I bought it for her) and it's pretty cool she uses a lot of the apps and I believe that to the selling point of the phone.

Only thing I hate about it is iTunes and the iStore because it locks you in proprietary but I wouldn't use it for those uses so it doesn't matter.

I will more than be looking to get the new OS feature with the multitasking.

Last edited:
Back