Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clown Makeup is placed over the face with scars. In that particular scene The Joker removes his facepaint to blend in with the crowd. They completely removed the aspect of his skin being bleached white and hair green. Its all part of the show.

Count me in now for a set. I'd still like to see the expression of Joker and how it looks though. I'm pretty happy with the Hot Toys version already, but I'd love to get one that would look better. Same with Bruce Wayne.

Thanks man!!

Hey Chris if you are offering Casting Voids even to sell let me know. My wife is practicing her painting skills on the Art S Bucks and is too scared to try on my HS of Tony I got from you. She'd love the ability to practice!

I usually don't have too many bad resins, but on occasion I'll have some surface bubbles, or an ear with a void in the lobe. I could fill them in, but I usually pitch them because it's easier to shoot a new one and I'm lazy.

I'll hang on to any bad ones for throw away "practice painters" . But the supply will be VERY limited, and will be from a random selection of heads. So I can't promise much on that front.

Maybe I should make a generic "practice painter" head and sell it for a modest price, say $5.00 plus shipping? Not sure how much call for that there would be.

Chris, I'd definitely be interested and thanks for the offer. My 'hobby' talents ... what I have of any ... consist of turning wrenches on old trucks and bending a few strings playing guitar. What you and guys like Les do [will be searching for the other artist(s) mentioned] is simply amazing and truly artful. But I can always try, right?!

And Buttmunch ... you can't have any fewer posts than me. I think I have all of three (3) now, and they're all on this thread. I just joined the forum tonight and it was due to poking around after seeing TDK and wanting some figures.

Looking forward to your scupts! :rock

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. I'm fairly new to the whole custom world myself. It's funny how you can be on the commercial side of things for 20 years and yet be so unaware of the fanbase. Lets just say, my eyes have been opened!

The people are much nicer here than in the commercial business side of things.:D

Cool! So are you able to get a package deal with it fully painted? After you get an arrangement with a painter, would you be able to post a price? Do we pay now or when it will be shipped?

I'll see what I can work out. I'll update once I have an arrangement.

I've learned, after a long life in the biz, to never turn down money...:lol

Feel free to send PayPal payment to [email protected] now if you'd like. Please, include your screen name in the message and which heads you are paying for. Helps to keep my poor brain from short-circuiting trying to figure out who wants what.

It does help to have payment at least before casting begins. That way I can print out a PayPal sheet for each order so I can get organized and know how many I'm actually casting so I don't miss anyone.

It's never too late! Just started this thread last night, after all. Though I didn't expect quite so much activity so swiftly, I must admit. :D

You're on. Did you want the set or just one?

I'm on for the set. Thanks! I will paypal later this afternoon.

Would you consider doing the Ledger Joker with him licking his lips? He did that a LOT in the movie and we don't have anything remotely like that out there yet.

I'm very interested, but I also have to figure out realistically how many different Bale and Ledger heads I need, and I've already got a custom one of each, which is on top of the ones that will come with the Hot Toys figures. I'm much more interested if your heads differ in expression in a substantial way....

I'm interested in the set. Did I get in under the wire for the 20 freaks special?:D

Would you consider doing the Ledger Joker with him licking his lips? He did that a LOT in the movie and we don't have anything remotely like that out there yet.

I'm very interested, but I also have to figure out realistically how many different Bale and Ledger heads I need, and I've already got a custom one of each, which is on top of the ones that will come with the Hot Toys figures. I'm much more interested if your heads differ in expression in a substantial way....

You know, I was thinking about that after examining the trailers.

This is just a thought, but maybe I could offer both a straight stern expression and then the creepy tongue thing. It would be relatively easy to modify the expression once I have the likeness.

Let's see how much interest that generates. How about it, people? Anyone want to see him licking his lips? Anyone find a good photo of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back