Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I was thinking about that after examining the trailers.

This is just a thought, but maybe I could offer both a straight stern expression and then the creepy tongue thing. It would be relatively easy to modify the expression once I have the likeness.

Let's see how much interest that generates. How about it, people? Anyone want to see him licking his lips? Anyone find a good photo of that?
If you do the licking lips I'm definitely on board, and would most likely be up for another non-neutral expression on a Ledger head. I think I'm going to be all set on Bale sculpts, though, so no on that one.

It's worth mentioning that my girlfriends and I are JUST GETTING HOME from an Imax showing of the film in SF. Showtime was 3:30 a.m....

Last edited:
If you do the licking lips I'm definitely on board, and would most likely be up for another non-neutral expression on a Ledger head. *I think I'm going to be all set on Bale scu;pts, though, so no on that one.

Poor Christian Bale. He's being WAY overshadowed by Heath Ledger.

Keep an open mind on poor old Bale, I'm going to try my darnedest to make him the best one out there.

I'll put you tentatively down for Ledger extra expressions.

How was the Imax version?

Poor Christian Bale. He's being WAY overshadowed by Heath Ledger.

Keep an open mind on poor old Bale, I'm going to try my darnedest to make him the best one out there.

I'll put you tentatively down for Ledger extra expressions.

How was the Imax version?
If you have the IMAX option, definitely go for it. The use of IMAX cameras for some of the action sequences definitely showed. It was worth sitting up this late.

I'm sure your Bale sculpt will be great, I've just run out of things to put Bale heads on, since I already own two Bale headsculpts and will be getting two more with the two Hot Toys figures. Maybe all my clonetroopers should be Bruce Wayne clones? ;D

Have you considered other characters from the Begins continuity? I'd be interested in good Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon, Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth and Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox sculpts (I figure we're assured at least a couple of versions of Harvey Dent so I'm less inclined to ask for those).

I think the licking lips would be great. Definately one of the more unique aspects of the character that hasn't been tackled yet in figure form.

I might end up being in on this for a Bale head as well... But it depends. But Joker for sure.

And anyone that wants paint work on this run, I am for sure available for it. Hopefully by then I will be a bit more caught up. :lol

I might end up being in on this for a Bale head as well... But it depends. But Joker for sure.

And anyone that wants paint work on this run, I am for sure available for it. Hopefully by then I will be a bit more caught up. :lol

I might take you up on that offer. I'm currently doing my own Joker head (purely for practice:D) the likeness is far away from Ledger but I'm just trying to capture the overall look/style. For this hs I think I'll definitely be sending it you for your services.

Put me down for the set please. Maybe a Licking Lips Joker as well.

How about a cocky looking Bale, There are a lot of stern looking Bale sculpts, how about one with a smirk, or anything different :).

I hope you got me down for one set too Chris unfortunately with the Comic Con stuff hitting now, I won't have funds until next month so I'll pay more if I need to but I love the Stark head so I'm on board with confidence.

Hi guys, Well looks like me and Chris Howes will be working out a deal for the Freaks on a sculpt/paint combo. Chris has notified me he will only charge for the sculpts minus the shipping for those of you who want a painted set or individually painted. This way he can send the casts to me to get painted and i will there fore charge for the paintwork and shipping, this way you only pay shipping once. I will offer my upmost quality paint on these headsculpts and each member will be sent a pic of their headsculpt for approval before shipping. If you order a set the paintwork will come out to $45 and that includes the shipping. For each individual sculpt price will be $25 which includes shipping as well. If your still skeptical of the price Chris will be sending me the first casts to paint and show all of you before you commit.

Chris

Note for International buyers: Shipping will be determined for you depending on whether you'd like insurance or sent registered airmail. If not add extra $5 to prices shown.

Last edited:
Hey, put me down for a set. Might get'em painted also.
-Dwing

Looks like I'll be doing 2 versions of Ledger/Joker. One with a creepy stern look, the other with even creepier licking lips look!

Please indicate your preference or if you'd like both. :D

The pricing structure remains the same.

I am still down for a set, but I also want them painted now that the deal is being offered.

Hi guys, Well looks like me and Chris Howes will be working out a deal for the Freaks on a sculpt/paint combo. Chris has notified me he will only charge for the sculpts minus the shipping for those of you who want a painted set or individually painted. This way he can send the casts to me to get painted and i will there fore charge for the paintwork and shipping, this way you only pay shipping once. I will offer my upmost quality paint on these headsculpts and each member will be sent a pic of their headsculpt for approval before shipping. If you order a set the paintwork will come out to $45 and that includes the shipping. For each individual sculpt price will be $25 which includes shipping as well. If your still skeptical of the price Chris will be sending me the first casts to paint and show all of you before you commit.

Chris

Note for International buyers: Shipping will be determined for you depending on whether you'd like insurance or sent registered airmail. If not add extra $5 to prices shown.

I just saw you customs thread. I don't know how I missed it. You are very, very good. I'll probably have you paint my Joker now. That way I'll be getting different Joker heads painted by different Artists - You, Josh, and Les. It will be great to expand my customizer's collection. I'll have to find something for Mikey to paint now.

I have to keep checking this thread more often. Could I change my order to the two versions of the Joker painted. I will probably have enough sculpts of Bale with the two versions coming from hot toys.

Change me to a set of the two Joker sculpts please! (and TENTATIVE for painted)

Any chance you could/would tackle this too? Its a concept image of the Joker!

jokerconcept.jpg

Just a quick clarification on how we are making this work!When you order, please indicate which head or set you want and if you want unpainted or painted.

Kuato (Chris C.) has kindly agreed to a sculpt/paint a combo for those who are interested. If you choose to have Kuato paint your heads you will only pay for shipping once, so the painted prices would be as follows:

1) ONE head = $20.00 for the SCULPT + $25.00 for PAINT WORK which INCLUDES shipping. TOTAL = $45.00
2) TWO heads (one set) = $35.00 for the SCULPTS + $45.00 for PAINT WORK which INCLUDES shipping. TOTAL = $80.00

Please send the PayPal payment for the SCULPTS to my PayPal address, [email protected]

Please send the PayPal payment for the PAINT WORK to Kuato's PayPal address, [email protected]

Last edited:
Is it OK if we can wait to see the sculpts before we pay? Just in case we don't like one (or more)? I don't see that happening though. But with the HT ones coming and SDCC next week, money it tight at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back