EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry….

IMG_8187.jpeg

Sometimes these promo pics just have me wondering, and wanting to create a backstory.... where's all the smoke coming from? Is he standing near the smoldering ruins of the saucer section after Riker and Troi crashed it? "Will, you were in command for a couple hours, and this is what I find?"

It’s going to be tough to match that QMX Picard sculpt. That think is pure art. And EXO’s First Contact Picard sculpt didn’t come close.
You should do a side by side comparison of QMx and EXO-6 on the images we’ve seen teased.

The expression below reminds me of the one he had at the end of Preemptive Strike. I think it looks really good.

1716069689244.jpeg

1716069974901.png

That does look good. Paint looks a little chalky, but I’m sure that’s just because he’s a prototype. No real sense in doing comparisons until he’s released. Just saying QMX set the bar very high.

Last edited:
New email from EXO.

Pike for Immediate Purchase on the 4th if there's any left.

Tentative shipping dates seem to have shifted a bit but not much. Pretty much expected. I... need La Forge...

TENTATIVE SHIPPING DATES
You will be invoiced when the item is shipping in the next 2 weeks.
Now - Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Captain Pike
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Spock
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan - Lt. Saavik
2nd -3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Search for Spock - Commander Kruge
3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Next Generation - Geordi La Forge
3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Dr. Julian Bashir

Looks like Green wrap Kirk will be at least another 3 years + away is my hunch other than the occasional blacked out images… oh well

Isn’t there only 2 more years left before his 5 year mission ends? Wondered how he would released the TWOK figures with nothing planned other than Savvik though

I think it's just taking him longer than he thought. Fair enough. My own business was on a 2 year mission and I'm in year 7 now. It happens. It's common. Stuff is usually harder than you think. As long as he doesn't go out of business before finishing the TNG crew I'm happy for it to take as long as required.

Back