Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

I promise, as soon as I can, I'll post some photos. Gotta get my "day job" work done first. Up against a deadline to get some product manufactured in China in time to get it on a container ship before the holiday season. Marilyn Monroe and Bruce Lee rubber ducks for Celebriducks...... really. Life is a strange trip, no?

But, as soon as I finish up those sculpts I'll be crackin' on these. So I hope to have first photos late next week. Fingers crossed...

Sure, if you buy one and decide to get the set later I'll honor the discount.

Sweet. Definately want a Joker, but I'd have to see the Bale before committing to a set. So just put me down for the Joker for now.

Your RDJ was great, so I'm sure your Joker will be too. Frankly, I'm addicted to these Jokers. So many different looks through make-up and facial expressions. :google

hey chris, I was think I would love to see the stern look he has while talking to gordon in the interrogation scene.

Additional question:

I just saw the RDJ scuplted head for Ironman and that is very nice! There is no way I could paint these heads and get them to look good. So my question is ... is there anyone on this list who would do as good a job painting these DK heads as Chris does in sculpting them? Chris, what about having them painted?

I do paint, but my true calling is sculpting. As Buttmunch (gotta love the name) mentions, there are a lot of painters around. I, too, would recommend DarkArtist81 as well as Kuato and Les Walker.

But why not try one yourself? I may have a bad casting with voids I could throw in so you could practice if you are interested.

I do paint, but my true calling is sculpting. As Buttmunch (gotta love the name) mentions, there are a lot of painters around. I, too, would recommend DarkArtist81 as well as Kuato and Les Walker.

But why not try one yourself? I may have a bad casting with voids I could throw in so you could practice if you are interested.

I would be! I'd like to try my hand at a Joker, but haven't dared ruin an excellent sculpt. So if you get a bum casting like that, please think of me too!

I may not be the member with the highest post counts here, but I'd bet I've got the most memorable name! :lol

I would be! I'd like to try my hand at a Joker, but haven't dared ruin an excellent sculpt. So if you get a bum casting like that, please think of me too!

I may not be the member with the highest post counts here, but I'd bet I've got the most memorable name! :lol

Chris, I'd definitely be interested and thanks for the offer. My 'hobby' talents ... what I have of any ... consist of turning wrenches on old trucks and bending a few strings playing guitar. What you and guys like Les do [will be searching for the other artist(s) mentioned] is simply amazing and truly artful. But I can always try, right?!

And Buttmunch ... you can't have any fewer posts than me. I think I have all of three (3) now, and they're all on this thread. I just joined the forum tonight and it was due to poking around after seeing TDK and wanting some figures.

Looking forward to your scupts! :rock

Your RDJ was great, so I'm sure your Joker will be too. Frankly, I'm addicted to these Jokers. So many different looks through make-up and facial expressions. :google

Glad you liked him!

Joker fetish, eh? That brings up a head I'd love to do if there is enough interest. Conrad Veidt in the silent film from 1928, "The Man Who Laughs". He is the character the Joker was based on.

In the film, Veidt's character, Gwynplaine, as a child has a smile permanently cut into his face by Gypsies. I have a copy of the film somewhere.

laughs.jpg

veidtjoker.jpg

I would LOVE to sculpt this head...

Hey Chris if you are offering Casting Voids even to sell let me know. My wife is practicing her painting skills on the Art S Bucks and is too scared to try on my HS of Tony I got from you. She'd love the ability to practice!

I'd definatley be interested in the set. I got your Downey Jr sculpt and its great. So I'm looking foward to these heads.

I want heads! Who in this forums take commission to paint? Someone should partner up with Chris Howes and paint the heads. Where he can just ship the heads to them. I'm sure allot of people would want that. Because I can't paint for s#!t.:)

I want heads! Who in this forums take commission to paint? Someone should partner up with Chris Howes and paint the heads. Where he can just ship the heads to them. I'm sure allot of people would want that. Because I can't paint for s#!t.:)

Actually, I've sent heads directly to painters , both Les Walker and Kuato, for a few customers so that's no problem to arrange.

Cool! So are you able to get a package deal with it fully painted? After you get an arrangement with a painter, would you be able to post a price? Do we pay now or when it will be shipped?

Just caught this thread. I'm definately In for a Set. Oh and Chris, a 1/6 Hellboy head instead of a bust would be even more splendid :).

Hey Chris,

I'd like to see which way you're going with these, but you can tentatively put me up for a set :chew

I would love to see this face from the imfamous jail scene.

DK-FC-00024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back