ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Looks like the clothing set might sell out before the Head and Clothing set at this point! Glad I checked early to see what was going on! So far so good for everyone!

Well then. That was leisurely.

What a nice surprise...just thought I'd stroll on through to enjoy the scuttlebutt and ended up being able to order the exact clothing set I wanted with zero stress.

Bloody good. :duff

Wow! Looks like the clothing set might sell out before the Head and Clothing set at this point! Glad I checked early to see what was going on! So far so good for everyone!

I figured that would happen, there are two heads on the market, and many have gotten the Trevor Grove sculpt. The clothes are going to be the hardest thing to get. I may get Erick's sculpt later, but can't afford it at this time, being it's a holiday, and HT's Jack Sparrow and Captain America, and the muscle bodies will probably make it state side this month. Between Christmas shopping, the clothing set and the HT stuff, I'm going to be tapped out till January.

I figured that would happen, there are two heads on the market, and many have gotten the Trevor Grove sculpt. The clothes are going to be the hardest thing to get. I may get Erick's sculpt later, but can't afford it at this time, being it's a holiday, and HT's Jack Sparrow and Captain America, and the muscle bodies will probably make it state side this month. Between Christmas shopping, the clothing set and the HT stuff, I'm going to be tapped out till January.

I hear that! I'm in the same boat and it's sinking fast!!!! :panic: Don't forget the Classic Predator that I already got a notice for too! Ouch!

Forgive my newbishness, but what's the protocol when it comes to paying via PayPal? Will I be sent an invoice or something? Did I just close the browser window too early and mess the whole process up? Do tell, VIPs!

there was a link you closed but you can still pay via paypal within 7 days.

I'd like to know too. Got my order confirmation via email, but I don't see the Paypal info to pay. Also, there doesn't seem to be any shipping charge in my order confirmation. Will that info be sent later?

I'd like to know too. Got my order confirmation via email, but I don't see the Paypal info to pay. Also, there doesn't seem to be any shipping charge in my order confirmation. Will that info be sent later?

Per the website, SHIPPING FEE is FREE for doll orders and purchase over $250.

There is a "Paypal Guide" link on the Home page with directions if you didn't pay using the Paypal link on the order page.

I'm glad he does that too. I need to return a suit I just bought for myself to pay for this.

1/6 figure clothes>my clothes :yess:

This is by far the most I've ever spent on clothes 1:1 or 1:6. I only shop at Ross for my own clothes (only if absolutely necessary) but I'm a Rodeo drive shopper when it comes to my toys. :hi5:

That's what I'm worried about too. I have the funds ready for this one, been saving since it was first announced, but I'm worried about being able to grab one in the first 10 seconds if that's the case. I hope this is up for at least an hour...:pray:

Don't want to piss on your bonfire but no way in hell will this be up that long.

2 hours later and they're still available :)

Back