ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure i could swing a fullset every time. this time coz it's BTTF, and i have some expendable cash from teaching ingrates this term. i actually like putting them together though - part of the fun. once you've put an HT predator or military figure together, everything else is easy.

cool for thursday. as long as coffee is coffee and not a euphemism for something else :horror

I have become lazy in my collecting days. Spoilt by the simplicity of it all now since Rainman figs are basically all I collect.

:lol:lol:lol yes bud just coffee :wink1:

Will text you on Thursday morning :)

not sure i could swing a fullset every time. this time coz it's BTTF, and i have some expendable cash from teaching ingrates this term. i actually like putting them together though - part of the fun. once you've put an HT predator or military figure together, everything else is easy.

cool for thursday. as long as coffee is coffee and not a euphemism for something else :horror

:lol :lol :lol

i've taught blind students, deaf students, asperger's sufferers, dyslexic kids, and all of them put together would be easier and less challenging than a group of 1st year undergrads at my university. at least 4 times an hour i fantasize about leapfrogging a desk, drop kicking a student, RKOing his gf and then gorilla pressing any witnesses.

i actually like putting them together though - part of the fun.

:lecture :exactly:

i've taught blind students, deaf students, asperger's sufferers, dyslexic kids, and all of them put together would be easier and less challenging than a group of 1st year undergrads at my university. at least 4 times an hour i fantasize about leapfrogging a desk, drop kicking a student, RKOing his gf and then gorilla pressing any witnesses.

:horror :rotfl

Even with most Hot Toys figures I end up stripping them down and putting them together again myself.

What is interesting about the fullset is, (just noticed from my VIP e-mail and hope Rainman does not mind my posting), that he wrote:

"There's no secret item this time that we use to have. But I'll put the price little lower instead. But I believe there won't be much difference in price because we used too many high cost materials this time for accessories."

Yet it is the same price as ever?

Even though I'm not getting the fullset, I can't wait to see Rainman's paint on Erick's sculpt.

Also can't wait to have the clothing set ordered and paid for, so I can make the transition from anxious to excited! :panic:

What is interesting about the fullset is, (just noticed from my VIP e-mail and hope Rainman does not mind my posting), that he wrote:

"There's no secret item this time that we use to have. But I'll put the price little lower instead. But I believe there won't be much difference in price because we used too many high cost materials this time for accessories."

Yet it is the same price as ever?

bug him for the camcorder :monkey3 you have the power.

It's Central US time. I'm East Coast, so that's 9pm, so that would be 6pm for West Coast (PST).

Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up! I made a mistake in the time difference too as there should be a 3 hour difference between the West and East coast... My bad! Just getting off a 12 hour graveyard shift, so I'm ready to crash! I hope I don't miss out on this! Good luck to everyone as this looks to be a truly fantastic set!

Even though I'm not getting the fullset, I can't wait to see Rainman's paint on Erick's sculpt.

Also can't wait to have the clothing set ordered and paid for, so I can make the transition from anxious to excited! :panic:

True.

BTW, Erik did say that his sculpt will be available with neck through him correct?

Can anyone confirm? I don't want to get the neckless version. Not a fan.

Back