ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the slim uses the same pegs, but you need to either do tricks to make the neck adapter fit, or get a slim neck joint.

Thanks for the reply. :)

What about all the talk that Standard and Narrow TT neck adapters wont fit this?

Also, Does the Slim use the same wrist and ankle pegs as other TTs?

:goodpost: I have these same questions and another. Is Erik's head going to be available separately at a lower cost?

Originally I believe Marfmaster said his neck plug was 'loose' on the slim body ball joint, but it fits and all he had to do was just drop a couple drops of superglue on it and keep moving it around until it dries to tighten it up.

As far as I know, the pegs are all the same yes.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be sold separately so don't worry.

Excellent point. There are two types of ankle joint -- the barbell type and the newer big ball joint. The packaged Truetype Rainman posted has the barbell type. Is the Sweeney Todd a match or a variation?

Good question...

I was able to use an older pair of ankle pegs with my Sweeney bod :exactly:

Same for the neck adapter. I am using the one of my Narrow body (the one with Gambit head). Its just a very little lose but not too much. Also feet and hands pegs match.
Yet I am still thinking about using the new Jack DX body... Carving away the neck shouldnt be too hard...:dunno

Tell me about it! It's comforting to know, though, that with Rainman, a longer wait almost always means a more refined product :)

He still also has to finish up Wonka, which many have already paid for, so it will naturally come first. If he doesn't release it till next month I'll be fine with that.

Sorry for the noob question but why are people buying the body? Do most people just get the Rainman head and outfit set as opposed to the full set?

Back