ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeney Todd is a recent figure that came with one. I believe that Jack Sparrow has one as well.

But the Sparrow body comes with a sculpted neck. And Erick's Marty sculpt also have a sculpted neck, so it wont fit.

Ideal body is still Todd's. I did a quick search on eBay and the Scarecrow is a narrow body?

Don't tease us BTTF fans Rainman! That would be awesome. We still have that no slim true type problem though. Until HT produces them again, we'll never get a full figure Marty!

I've been speaking with rainman a fair bit about a full bttf2 Marty.

The aftermarket has a fair few parted out slims avail now so not really a problem, even if the cost of the piece had to be increased, say, $50 to account for it.

The main 'issue' is if HT are really doing bttf figures, rainman could land himself in a spot of bother.

do you want me make BTTF No 2 version~?^^

I am chosing for my NewYear figure . haha~

:panic:

Is there any chance when you do make a BttF No. 2 version :)pray:) that you would do a combo pack with BttF No. 1 Marty?

I only ask because I continue to worry I will not have the cash for your BttF No. 1 set upon release and I REALLY want to make sure I get my hands on it.

The aftermarket has a fair few parted out slims avail now so not really a problem, even if the cost of the piece had to be increased, say, $50 to account for it.

Are you saying it is not hard to find the TTM09? that doesn't seem right to me, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. On ebay there is only one available now, and the last one sold for $110.

Back