ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone~
I have not received Erick's Marty....so tired to wait..

I got final shirt.
I think it is perfect. ^^

376648_292092840825583_100000746078009_937371_335456829_n.jpg

Very awesome. :rock

Yes I did. I'm not ignoring you! I posted a question about eye position in the appropriate thread, and haven't gotten any replies yet...

You have a PM incoming. :)

Yes I did. I'm not ignoring you! I posted a question about eye position in the appropriate thread, and haven't gotten any replies yet...

You have a PM incoming. :)

Oh lol, no I was just curious, I thought you had a full inbox or something. I'm finished with the skin tone so I'm moving on to the eyes :p .

I wan't a 1/6 Delorian, but if I kept getting all these Batmobile's and special cars I'd run out of room quick.

Sadly I'll probably pick up the '89 Batmobile as It's always been my favorite version.

This is why I love SSF :rock The pockets definitely need to be scaled down a bit (lengthwise), imo :pray:

I disagree. Judging from the pics of the original shirt it looks like the pockets are rediculously long. But more important would be the width which is 4-5 squares, which is correct. Now the only question is - are the squares in scale? - ... :horror

Back