ZCWO 1/6 Premier Collection - "A Better Tomorrow" - Mark (Chow Yun Fat)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have got a two for one and have a Ken outfit too.
Or maybe Ken will be released later on. Hope so :)

The question is: Where can we get one?
I am also wondering if FortuneStar has release any other interesting 1/6 figure.

img3000.gif

Hi Guys, I'd thought i would share some shots of this awesome figure. (My first 1/6).

I now have him fully posed with my HK DVD/BD Collection. These shots were taken on Monday. It's taken this long for me to be allowed to post on the forum. Tbh you guys need to sort that out as it was a stupid amount of time to wait just for extra verification.

Anyways until someone more use to this comes and shows him off much better here it is.

Oh and btw just to confirm that the burning money from the Promo Shots of the figure is 100% NOT included. As the listing suggested.

Blaize

We just received this in stock, and I wanted to share a few pics. It's really great. Opening it up reminded me of the "total package" of HT's The Godfather, with the backdrop and all the accessories.

8250198891_85d2c76c63_b.jpg

8250197465_dec3b85f2b_b.jpg

Joints are all tight, paintwork on the head is good. The counterfeit plate is really cool, really nice small sculpted detail. The jacket has real pockets, shoes have real laces. Those sorts of things that are skimped out on in other releases are fully realized here. Two pairs of sunglasses, one with short arms to fit on the hair, similar to the EB Scarface, and another set with "full" arms. Nice touch. Lots of good accessories.

The only real niggle is that the head was sculpted to have a cigarette in it, so when there's nothing there, he's got an Elvis "hunka hunka" lip curl going on.

Nice job from ZC World on this figure.

Got mine today.

The sculpt is ok but not very accurate, even when you put him a cigarette in the mouth.
His costume is great, lots of details, and you also get a ton of accessories to play with.
The decor is Ok but I have no idea how to put it together, there is no notice with my box.
Overall, not a great figure but yeah this is A Better Tomorrow and who could have bet on a 1/6 figure in 2012?

I just got mine yesterday. I was underwhelmed at first, but after setting up the background, and messing around with the figure, now I'm really happy with it. The likeness of Chow Yun Fat is not all there, but with the sunglasses and cigarette, he looks really good.

On the fence about this one. I really like ABT, but CYF's sculpt is a bit off IMO. I think with the sunglasses he looks pretty good in the prototype pics.

I'd like to see more in hand photos before getting this.

Back