Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a VIXEN.Wouldn't hurt if they take inspiration from Rosario Dawson :wink1: 10 years ago I thought she'd make a great on-screen Mari McCabe.

23208af3883c7068c86d59d1b33de677.jpg
26e9faf1b2b549d394cf2a140e8ff44f.jpg

I been out of the game for a few months and always subconsciously thought "now if they made Zatanna I would go back in but they will never do her." :slap

Looks like its time for the beast to feed. Overall, I'm happy enough with this piece. Actually makes me want to order Canary now.

Isn't it funny how that works. Canary has been on my radar for awhile now. I'm trying to convince myself to stick with the Big 7 for my JL lineup but Canary and GA are legit JL members for me. I can't see my JL PF lineup without them in it.

I think its about time they make Star Sapphire and Starfire! I think they are long overdue!

Isn't it funny how that works. Canary has been on my radar for awhile now. I'm trying to convince myself to stick with the Big 7 for my JL lineup but Canary and GA are legit JL members for me. I can't see my JL PF lineup without them in it.

Exactly. For some reason I always struggle to just order one piece. It's like I have to have pairs or themes. I do good for a couple of months, almost a year now since my last piece and then "bam." I'm back and ordering several pieces at once.

Exactly. For some reason I always struggle to just order one piece. It's like I have to have pairs or themes. I do good for a couple of months, almost a year now since my last piece and then "bam." I'm back and ordering several pieces at once.

I've been doing very well of late. I only have the EX Bane PF on PO. However, Canary is calling to me and SDCC is right around the corner. I want to hold out POing Canary until the end of SDCC to see if I can limit the damage to my wallet. If there are not multiple PFs I want revealed at the CON, I'll pull the trigger on Canary shortly thereafter. I feel you though, it's not easy to stay disciplined.

Cue that 'Godfather III' Pacino meme.

Back