Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but it's not the first time an individual's posts have veered in a certain direction. I myself hold certain liberal views, but if you come onto a board/thread about collecting comic book charcters etc, of which most of the characters (men and female) are sexualised in one way or another, what exactly can one expect.

I hope we all love collecting, but not all of us collect for exactly the same reasons. As long as everyone is happy, there is no need to make comments that can seem to be quite aggressive.

If people want that, they can just visit the many news and political sites the world over.

Your words and actions speak about you as a person, so if you don't want someone commenting on your misogynistic attitudes, then don't make those comments.

Awww...look at the little snowflake. If anything, this hobby needs more feminism and people speaking out about the hypocrisy.

I think I will be the adult here and not feed you. I'm not gonna bother anymore responding to you, cause you got issues that you bring into this forum where they don't belong. You think you know something about people and statues with your 240 posts, so keep pretending. You want to continue making a fool out of yourself, then go ahead. It's hilarious.

I'm going to wait for the Prime1 version. Sideshow tried a more realistic facial look for this one and I bet it looks better in person than some of these photos. But still I know Prime1 will have more going on the base. And from the previews of their version, I already like it more than Sideshow's version.

IMG_0142.GIF

Last edited:
KryptoDumbAss has been going through all the forums calling people his favorite word "misogynistic". I'm not sure if he's a guy or a girl. But whoever he/she is, they are defiantly nothing but a Troll. They should get banned, Otherwise all the threads will turn into flame wars with this Troll.

KryptoDumbAss has been going through all the forums calling people his favorite word "misogynistic". I'm not sure if he's a guy or a girl. But whoever he/she is, they are defiantly nothing but a Troll. They should get banned, Otherwise all the threads will turn into flame wars with this Troll.

I guess we can continue to just laugh at him/her. Krypto is obviously a person who's always right and the world is all wrong. :lol

It is so weird how all the liberal fascists have started calling people snowflakes of late. I actually hate even lumping these prog/communists with liberals, and expect to get hit on the head with a bike lock at any moment for noting this.

I don't know why I wandered onto this site.

I like meaty Zatanna. Just hope they don't go all Momma Cass on the price.

I'm going to wait for the Prime1 version. Sideshow tried a more realistic facial look for this one and I bet it looks better in person than some of these photos. But still I know Prime1 will have more going on the base. And from the previews of their version, I already like it more than Sideshow's version.

me too, that base from the teaser looks insane but I do think the SS version looks sexier.

I think I will be the adult here and not feed you. I'm not gonna bother anymore responding to you, cause you got issues that you bring into this forum where they don't belong. You think you know something about people and statues with your 240 posts, so keep pretending. You want to continue making a fool out of yourself, then go ahead. It's hilarious.

It is so weird how all the liberal fascists have started calling people snowflakes of late. I actually hate even lumping these prog/communists with liberals, and expect to get hit on the head with a bike lock at any moment for noting this.

I don't know why I wandered onto this site.

I like meaty Zatanna. Just hope they don't go all Momma Cass on the price.

You guys sound like the kid in class who puts glue in his/her classmates hair and when caught, turns around and blames the teacher and the victim.

You guys sound like the kid in class who puts glue in his/her classmates hair and when caught, turns around and blames the teacher and the victim.

tenor.gif

Dude if you don't like woman in tiny costumes that show skin your are in the wrong hobby or just don't buy them. If I think a piece is over the top sexually I don't buy it, but that is because I have my boys and my niece to think about and I don't want them to ever have to explain why their Dad has a half naked statue of a woman. However, that is an individual choice and I don't judge anyone else based on their statue choices. Guys are going to comment on what they like and don't like; what they think is attractive and what they don't in a statue. I wouldn't buy a statue of a woman I thought was unattractive and I wouldn't have a problem commenting on it.

I am so tired I was looking for that user name for comments... lol

Back