Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see that so many of you are liking Zatanna when you get her. As you can see from my previous negative posts, I was really thinking about cancelling. But I didn't. Should be getting mine soon. Hope she turns out as well as some of you are saying.

Keep waiting for this to move to in stock so that I can order it with the $50 off code that I got in the mail. It's obviously in stock and has been for at least three weeks. I bet it changes on May 1st when the code expires.

Change the status on this SS! Either you get an order at $50 off or you don't get an order at all!

Keep waiting for this to move to in stock so that I can order it with the $50 off code that I got in the mail. It's obviously in stock and has been for at least three weeks. I bet it changes on May 1st when the code expires.

Change the status on this SS! Either you get an order at $50 off or you don't get an order at all!

aww man they never change the status in time. Here's hoping you can get her

just snagged this with the 15% off on the bay.....looking forward to adding her to the collection.

Just in....

Attachments

• IMG_3369.JPG
    IMG_3369.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3368.JPG
    IMG_3368.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 104
She looks nice, if I didn't have to much on order I might have considered her. Also still not sure about the over elongated leg...

I had never noticed that until you just pointed it out, but now I can totally see it.

Neil

Sorry about that lol

I would have still picked this one up if I had liked the character more / if I didn't have anything else to buy. You also can't notice it from some angles.

Speaking of which, is there any chance anyone can take a pic of her so her hips are fully facing front (rotate to the right a bit)

Sorry about that lol

I would have still picked this one up if I had liked the character more / if I didn't have anything else to buy. You also can't notice it from some angles.

Speaking of which, is there any chance anyone can take a pic of her so her hips are fully facing front (rotate to the right a bit)

Ha Ha it's ok
I actually decided against getting her because I have never been 100% sold on the face.
I sometimes think it's a little too manly, other times I think it's ok but if I'm just a little unsure I couldn't pull the trigger.

Plus it means I can put the cash towards something else (Batwoman ;))

Neil

Back