Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait for the Prime1 version. Sideshow tried a more realistic facial look for this one and I bet it looks better in person than some of these photos. But still I know Prime1 will have more going on the base. And from the previews of their version, I already like it more than Sideshow's version.

I'm also keeping a eye on the Prime 1 Zatanna The one issue I see so far is that she definitely needs bigger breasts. Right now they look out of proportion to those nice rounded hips.

steferson-rocha-zatanna-main-beauty.jpg

If anyone was triggered by this post, please go to your safe place. There are coloring books and Play-Doh waiting for you there. :wink1:

I'm also keeping a eye on the Prime 1 Zatanna The one issue I see so far is that she definitely needs bigger breasts. Right now they look out of proportion to those nice rounded hips.

View attachment 344245

If anyone was triggered by this post, please go to your safe place. There are coloring books and Play-Doh waiting for you there. :wink1:

I think she looks fine as is, not every statue I own has to have ridiculous sized breasts :dunno

I think she looks fine as is, not every statue I own has to have ridiculous sized breasts :dunno

That's cool. But I'm not suggesting that her breast be pumped up to zeppelin size, a cup size bigger should do it I just think her upper body is not in proportion to her lower. :wink1:

That's cool. But I'm not suggesting that her breast be pumped up to zeppelin size, a cup size bigger should do it I just think her upper body is not in proportion to her lower. :wink1:

I agree. The P1 Z is way too thin up top for my tastes. Also remember the P1 Z is going to be 1/3 scale. So, for those of you collecting in 1/4 scale only, the P1 Z will definitely look out of place. Personally, I think the PF has a booming body and a pretty face. If I was a big Zatanna fan, there's no way I'd pass on the PF.

P1 Z has a fivehead, not a forehead. Agree her breasts are too small for her frame. Had she looked more athletic, I/we could justify a reason for the smaller cup.

View attachment 344245

Needs a whole new headsculpt in my opinion as well she looks board and disinterested not at all magical

I agree. The P1 Z is way too thin up top for my tastes. Also remember the P1 Z is going to be 1/3 scale. So, for those of you collecting in 1/4 scale only, the P1 Z will definitely look out of place. Personally, I think the PF has a booming body and a pretty face. If I was a big Zatanna fan, there's no way I'd pass on the PF.

The Zatanna PF looks great I'm definitely getting her. Since Zatanna is my favorite DC female ( I think it's because she is Italian). I'm also keeping an eye on the Prime-1 Z. If I decide to get her I'm planning to display her with the Prime-one Dark Knight.

First impression from the teaser, I wasn't a fan of her face. Now I'm taken. She has a Lynda Carter vibe. Wicked pretty.

Base looks cool. Body is spectacular (Mark Newman, right?)

Sold.

The level of misogyny on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

Perhaps you should eat a ****. And **** off with your misanthropy while you're at it.

Last edited:

There is such a thing as women with small chests in case you were unaware. One can have large hips and thighs and still have a small chest.

There is such a thing as women with small chests in case you were unaware. One can have large hips and thighs and still have a small chest.

She's not real, She is a women of our fantasies, That's why she'd depicted in the comics like this.

p12_0 copy.jpg

This!

2889805-url_5_copy.jpeg

And This!!

dc87897c9fcba5988be98195d4616f5e.jpg

And that is why the breasts on the P1 Zatanna need to be bigger. I thank you! :lecture

Thank you marvinmyles for re-posting the video. I think the previous picture that sparked a debate on the figure's face was just not the best angle and/or lighting for the PF. She looks good right up front based on the video.

If paint on the face (particularly on the eyes) will be very well done on the final product, this PF would become a home run like Batgirl.

Now that I've seen the video feel much better about this statue. I'll definitely be preordering on Thursday. The exclusive rabbit is pretty lame, not to mention it's proportionately huge. I don't know why SS doesn't just make exclusive portraits for most of their releases. Those usually sell out fastest and increase in value in the secondary? If the Prime1 Zatanna wasn't 1:3 scale I would probably go that route.

I been out of the game for a few months and always subconsciously thought "now if they made Zatanna I would go back in but they will never do her." :slap

Looks like its time for the beast to feed. Overall, I'm happy enough with this piece. Actually makes me want to order Canary now.

Back