Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zatanna by Sideshow Collectibles

Her face looks fine. Do you have the Wonder Woman PF? LOL

Nope... i'd rank (in terms of just best face sculpt, imo)

- Wonder Woman (Gadot)
- Black Canary / Huntress
- Poison Ivy
- Batgirl
- Harley Quinn
- Wonder Woman
- Catwoman / Zatanna
- Supergirl

Now that i'm passing on Zatanna i'm considering on getting Canary :lol

This looks fantastic. I don't know what people are talking about. Definitely don't need the exclusive for this, and definitely overpriced. Like the XM pieces, I'll wait till I find it at a much lower price.

Misogyny? Seriously? And you are overreacting. She doesn't look good to me as other female sculpts done by SS, so let's leave it at that. Lol. :lol

You're literally rating a piece of polystone for its sexual attractiveness on a scale of one to ten. It's misogynistic on top of speaking volumes about you as a person.

You're literally rating a piece of polystone for its sexual attractiveness on a scale of one to ten. It's misogynistic on top of speaking volumes about you as a person.

No it's not, don't start bringing SJWs feminism into statue collecting please.

- Wonder Woman (Gadot)
- Poison Ivy
- Batgirl
- Harley Quinn
- Wonder Woman
- Catwoman / Zatanna
- Supergirl

BC's eyes are too wide/far apart. I still PO'd her.

Someone find this member a safespace.

Re: Zatanna by Sideshow Collectibles

- Wonder Woman (Gadot)
- Poison Ivy
- Batgirl
- Harley Quinn
- Wonder Woman
- Catwoman / Zatanna
- Supergirl

I'd put Huntress and Batgirl on the top of that list.

Dude, come on. No one looks at a woman and thinks...look at that personality. A women's body is like a bell on a phone, it rings and gets your attention.

Listen, you don't speak for me or know me to be making ridiculous assumptions about me as a person. You just got here, so watch what you say to other freaks. And play nice!

FYI, every collector here is going to rate these statues any way they want, because we're paying for them. And it's our right and if you don't understand that, then you're at the wrong forum.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1537-1377621562-19.gif

Lol Chyna looks good around the Wrestlemania 17 time. Nothing like today's female wrestlers but she looks good. Better than the average wildabeast you'll see out in public on the day to day lol

Listen, you don't speak for me or know me to be making ridiculous assumptions about me as a person. You just got here, so watch what you say to other freaks. And play nice!

Your words and actions speak about you as a person, so if you don't want someone commenting on your misogynistic attitudes, then don't make those comments.

No it's not, don't start bringing SJWs feminism into statue collecting please.

Awww...look at the little snowflake. If anything, this hobby needs more feminism and people speaking out about the hypocrisy.

Your words and actions speak about you as a person, so if you don't want someone commenting on your misogynistic attitudes, then don't make those comments.

Awww...look at the little snowflake. If anything, this hobby needs more feminism and people speaking out about the hypocrisy.

Don't be that guy :rolleyes2

Back