Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i am saying is marvel seems to be heading in that direction. She hulk is going to replace the real hulk which they neutered and turned into a ****ing waste of space. He only has 1 working arm now i miss the hulk smash i have no desire to see smart injured hulk they are just setting it up so She hulk can take his place. The writing is on the wall... It will be a full girl power avengers team

You forgot xmen , fantastic four and other characters that are coming to play that aren?t girls . Not all of them will be girls so stop with that

And yes cyborg moves weird. I don?t know why he?s always hunched over. Some scenes he looks like he jumped out of the 90s video game

You forgot xmen , fantastic four and other characters that are coming to play that aren?t girls . Not all of them will be girls so stop with that

Xmen you mean mr. boner? Lol yes we will get them but i was specifically referring to the new avengers team - girl power team led by the mcu?s most powerful characters captain marvel and scarlet witch. I am sure spider gwen is next. Its why they are proceeding with black panther 2 without a black panther. Sure they say its out of respect but thats just bs PR spin to their advantage, why recast black panther or replace him with a new male actor when shuri can just take over. Out with the men in with da women. The agenda at disney is real- its like a plague that infests everything they do now. When the mcu first started and was flourishing it wasnt inflicted with this ?virus?.

I would also like to add even GC, was too ?manly? for disney to be a female hero so she they axed a popular character for making that beep bop boop and dumb nazi comment that was taken way out of context. People have said (james gun) and done (the destruction fo star wars by Kk) much worse then that and are still employed by disney. Its pretty bad when the ceo has to field questions from the board as to why she was fired. He also had to explain why kk was still employed and in charge of star wars - the jackass had the nerve to say she was doing a great job.

The virus is in control at disney hq the mcu is no longer in safe hands it evident already you just dont want to see or admit it yet- but you will. All of what i am saying will come to pass, screen shot this and come back to me when avengers 4 comes out and the team is comprised mostly of a female roster. I hope you liked that one girl power shot in end game cause thats what were going to get going forward. Any powerful male character will be the villain or main antagonist of the story- the women will woop his ass and good triumph over evil (men) as it was meant to be - we all live happily ever after.

Maybe you will get the hint when jane foster aka lady thor aka new god of hammers upstages thor in his final solo movie

Hm.
I was pretty happy with the indulgence for the first hour or so but I found myself struggling to remember what was happening and why it was taking so long. Like only when they got the BatWhale to fly I remembered that's wtf they were working on.

I didn't realize this whole thing was just setting up the sequel with Darksides. Kind of anticlimactic.

Bruce's future nightmares are extremely specific!

Even though I know Ezra Miller choke slammed a lady I still liked him better than Ray Fisher. :dunno

I didn't like Steppin's tinkley armor but I kinda liked him. His head got excessively abused.

Hoodborg spends the whole movie being ungrateful to his dad for miraculously saving his life but when he catches Aquaman he snottily says "yer welcome." He's like a gloomy knockoff Ironman. His weird bonus arms reminded me of Freddy Kreuger when the tiny dead people escape his crispy body jail.

I guess some of this was in the Whethen cut but I don't remember that **** at all and I suspect I won't remember much of this one tomorrow.

Night! :wave

Oh yeah, is there a reason Darkseid doesn't remember what planet he drew his tribal lava hopscotch on? I was very surprised that he was surprised it was Earth.

Just finished it and honestly, I'm convinced people going out of their way to dislike the film have no joy at all, certainly not joy towards these characters. You might not like the characterisation, but to get such epic scenes how we got in this cut and not even be excited by any of them? Pull the other one.

My hype was through the roof and it still surpassed my expectations, loved absolutely everything apart from Wonder Woman's monk chant popping up every time she appears, that was overkill.

It was epic on a LotR scale, the Amazonians chapter and New Gods fight was bloody epic. This film is like a mythological story with all the gravitas to boot.

Steppenwolf is freaking formidable, an absolute force of nature and has a character to back him up. Flash and cyborg were great. The action had so much weight and for the most part junkie XL's score really hammered home the grand scale of it all.

And personally for me, Snyder's artistic flare really bolstered this. Epic in every sense of the word, and a powerhouse in narrative. The chapters flew by, didn't feel like 4 hours in the slightest. Every character got their moment, every character had a brutal fight scene with actual weight to it.

The first hour for sure I felt like a little kid watching it, smiling from ear to ear. especially seeing the better version of WW after 84. Hype through the roof and I'm still feeling ecstatic after watching this. Absolutely loved seeing Joker and Batman together - even if we get nothing else, this is an absolute joy to have.

Execs at WB will be flawed by the response also. I'm not even bitter towards all the vitriolic people dampening the excitement along the way to getting this. It's released and been praised by some harsh critics and turning heads of others that didn't enjoy what came before. But aside from them, personally for me it's an absolute win and joy to get his full version out over the absolute travesty of the 2017 version, what an absolute **** up.

Not only has Bruce corrected his wrongs in the film, the wrongs of the film have been corrected. Excited to see what comes of this!

Yep, that sums it up pretty well.

Has this improved BvS in anyone's eyes?

(For the record it's my favorite superhero movie ever - possibly until I've seen the Snyder Cut.)

As far as continuing were BVS left off. Yes. We now know...how Darkseid was waiting all this time for Superman to be out of the picture to make his move and how Superman’s death was an actual visual shockwave to all who possessed the mother boxes :lecture

That aspect of the film made me think hmmm..I never thought of it that way.

Whedon smoked completely past this

(For the record it's my favorite superhero movie ever - possibly until I've seen the Snyder Cut.)

The unrated cut of bvs is a fantastic movie and this is coming from someone who did not like the theatrical cut at all it was a hack job way too much was cut out- just like jostice leavue. I just watched it again last weekend in anticipation of this movie, one thing that is truly amazing about bvs is that every shot is like a painting come to life, its truly a unique and beautiful superhero film from a purely artistic view point.

Wb and thier ****ing stupid run time limits its like they think we all have ADD and cant sit still or pay attention- or maybe it was greed shorter run time means they can squeeze in more showings of the film at theaters in a given day- then bam end game releases with a nearly a 3 hour run time and becomes the highest grossing film of all time (**** avatar and its chesting bs). Ya wb was run (and maybe still is) by a bunch of morons.

My main question about this movie is why did Superman choose the black suit? Especially after the vision of him wearing it in Man of Steel.

For the record, you've stated that here numerous times. :lol

Thanks for noticing! :lol

then bam end game releases with a nearly a 3 hour run time and becomes the highest grossing film of all time (**** avatar and its chesting bs).

Yeah, four of the top five all-time worldwide grossers are close to or over three hours.

The unrated cut of bvs is a fantastic movie and this is coming from someone who did not like the theatrical cut at all it was a hack job way too much was cut out- just like jostice leavue. I just watched it again last weekend in anticipation of this movie, one thing that is truly amazing about bvs is that every shot is like a painting come to life, its truly a unique and beautiful superhero film from a purely artistic view point.

Wb and thier ****ing stupid run time limits its like they think we all have ADD and cant sit still or pay attention- or maybe it was greed shorter run time means they can squeeze in more showings of the film at theaters in a given day- then bam end game releases with a nearly a 3 hour run time and becomes the highest grossing film of all time (**** avatar and its chesting bs). Ya wb was run (and maybe still is) by a bunch of morons.

When I finally saw the BVS directors cut..things made more sense

My main question about this movie is why did Superman choose the black suit? Especially after the vision of him wearing it in Man of Steel.

Well I know why he wore a black version in the comics. Why Zac wrote it as a choice to choose from ..don’t know and tbh..don’t really care

When I finally saw the BVS directors cut..things made more sense

Well ya because important plot threads were completely cut from the theatrical run. Its hard to enjoy a movie when it doesnt make any sense!! A good movie establishes proper context for a characters motivations and actions- the theatrical cut failed both lex and supes. You cant just string cool images together like a music video and expect people to like it. Case in point, they completely cut out all the scenes showing why supes didnt like batman (no that 2 second clip of him watching the news about bat branding was not enough), basically cut all of clark kents dialog and scenes . In doing so he just came off as an ******* that was taking out the publics hatred of him on batman. Speaking of supes being an *******, the threatical has him just fly off immediately after the bomb explodes in the courtroom, it completely omits the scenes of him helping then basically being told to leave by the paramedics. The opening is also terrible, it reminds me of the opening of Tros where were just thrust into a scene that feels as if its missing some context to wtf is going on. To the point that some people didnt even know luthor was responsible for all the destruction and murdering the people. The theatrical just shows supes fly in destroy a government missle, smash a dude thru a wall and fly off. It then cuts to some lady in court testifying thatbhe flew in from the sky and just started burning innocent people including her parents- we see this lady again for a quick second ((blink and youll miss her) then poof gone her connection to Lex was never firmly established or that she made up the whole thing to frame supes because lex bribed her too-cut too senate hearing and news nonsense questioning supermans actions, does the world need him is it better without him- too much is left to the audiences imagination to fill in the blanks- the whole theatrical version of the movie is a mess like this- the problem is first impressions are everything and the theatrical left a bad first impression for many people to the point that the unrated may not have been given a fair chance.... who knows a rewatch of the unrated version might be worth it for those of you who enjoyed zacks justice league but didnt enjoy bvs the first time around

Well that was... a lot. Definitely a huge improvement over the cringeworthy Whedon version, and there were a ton of very cool and epic moments throughout. But the story as a whole still felt stretched out far longer than it needed to be, to the point where much of the tension I felt early on evaporated and it was a struggle to stay emotionally invested.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see Snyder release a much more tightened up version someday. BVS/UE was fairly long too, but told in a much more efficient way than this movie was, and with a much snappier pace.

Well I freaking loved it. All of it. Loved the action, loved the drama, loved living in this world for four hours getting to know these characters and what motivated them before having such satisfying pay-offs for each and every one. I loved how they each played such an important part in the end. Damn they nailed the pay-offs for Cyborg and his dad and Flash and his dad in particular. And even with Zack being "dark" and "hardcore" hell I found it to actually be quite uplifting in the end.

What the hell was WB thinking butchering this film and cancelling the follow-up. Totally nuts.

But for some reason I'm actually okay not seeing what comes next. I don't know, maybe it's because I've had my fill of alien invasion superhero movies. I feel like this film delivered everything I'd want to see in this universe. I'm so happy for Zack that he got to complete his swan song after all the that he went through battling the studio and suffering his daughter's tragedy.

I look forward to revisiting this again and again.

To be honest I watched the first 2 parts last night around the time it went up and brushed it off for later on the day, although I own the dceu I don?t get to generally watch it as much with that said I brushed off on the Bvs ultimate edition of it and a lot of the events from that version are totally explained and made this version more enjoyable all around now to be honest.

I loved it.

I agree with everyone here about the overuse of slow mo, but when I saw the dedication at the end for Autumn I shed a tear, I guess he?s extremely religious and believes in a greater power and it is completely reflected with this movie soundtrack

The whole remote thing is smart when you think about, he locked himself in there to slow Steppenwolf down, rather than be chopped up if he were outside, by the time he literally pushes the button Steppenwolf literally closed the gap in between them.

Quick question, was it me or did he hear Emilia Clark dub Amber Heard?

DC needs to stick to Rated R for real, another huge difference between the 2017 is how visceral, raw and brutal some fight scenes were, blood stains everywhere [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back