Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel shouldn?t even been in the conversation..and yes..they did and will continue too, MCU isn?t going anywhere and Hollywood is foolish to think so..which they know better...which is why they love talking about the MCU

Nobody can take away what marvel has achieved but you cant say all of their stuff has been great. Wanda vision was terrible if its a sign of things to come in phase 3 they are in big trouble. they need to bring captain america and iron man back, forget the other heroes nobody cares about that they are going to force feed down our throats. Spiderman is the only one remaining i really care about. Look what they did to hulk and Jane (who was MIA) as lady thor i mean seriously. The avengers are going to end up being a girl power team lead by lady thor, captain marvel , shuri and scarlet witch ( no thank you disney its going down the KK star wars path fast)

The Man of Steel does get his black costume in Zack Snyder's Justice League, but there's no sign of the mullet or beard from the comics.

Unfortunately, it seems the studio was never on board with that comic accurate look from the 90s.

"We actually talked about it a lot, and I was a slight advocate - a little bit, for the mullet -- but I think that there was no way to go back from that and at the time the studio was really leaning on me pretty hard," Snyder tells YouTuber Tyrone Magnus (via ComicBook.com). "I was lucky to be able to figure it out, so I could get the black suit...I had done a lot of research before, so we knew how to turn the color suit black."

"I always said I’d shoot the colored suit, but it’s a mistake," the director continued. "I’m just saying it out loud to you guys, this is bull*****. And so they were like, ‘You don’t know what you are talking about, nobody wants a black suit, let's just do the colors.’ And so, you know, I thought, 'Look, in post, you guys are going to change your minds.' But, here we are with the black suit."

Of course, Snyder could have gone ahead and shot Cavill's scenes with the beard and long hair, but that's not something the studio could undo. The filmmaker pointed that out, while taking a funny shot at what happened to the actor's Mission: Impossible - Fallout moustache in the theatrical cut of Justice League.

"Yeah, the beard and the long hair, that was gonna be...there was no way to undo that," Snyder admitted. "We saw how that went last time they tried to do it..."

Marvel have some great stuff...but fook me out side of the last 2 Avengers film and third Thor there stuff has been poor for a while now.

Nobody can take away what marvel has achieved but you cant say all of their stuff has been great. Wanda vision was terrible if its a sign of things to come in phase 3 they are in big trouble. they need to bring captain america and iron man back, forget the other heros nobody cares about and that they are going to force feed down our throats. Spiderman is the only one remaining i really care about. Look what they did to hulk

WandaVision wasn't terrible. I have been critical of it, but it started out well, and got generic. But could have been great turned into merely average TV.

If WV is terrible, then I don't know what you call this movie. SC JL feels even more generic than WV, and a rehash.

Any criticisms of Marvel doing the same thing over and over again is fair, but this Snyder Cut is guilty of the same things we have seen over and over again with Snyder. Same tropes, same basic bland characters and no real emotional depth, just slow motion and music over and over again to trick viewers into what they are watching isn't empty.

Nobody can take away what marvel has achieved but you cant say all of their stuff has been great. Wanda vision was terrible if its a sign of things to come in phase 3 they are in big trouble. Bring captain america and iron man back

Marvel is not perfection but you can compare what Disney has done for MCU and what they did to the SW ST ( god bless Favreau for the Mandalorian and trying to undo btw)

I say even the MCU failures did not destroy the entire franchise like the SW legacy was aside from Favreau and D+.

So MCU is still a solid accomplishment

All i am saying is marvel seems to be heading in that direction. She hulk is going to replace the real hulk which they neutered and turned into a ****ing waste of space. He only has 1 working arm now i miss the hulk smash i have no desire to see smart injured hulk they are just setting it up so She hulk can take his place. The writing is on the wall... It will be a full girl power avengers team

All i am saying is marvel seems to be heading in that direction. She hulk is going to replace the real hulk which they neutered and turned into a ****ing waste of space. He only has 1 working arm now i miss the hulk smash i have no desire to see smart injured hulk they are just setting it up so She hulk can take his place. The writing on the wall...

Umm I think they want to do a Planet Hulk film ..so Hulk is far from done

Glad this stuck the landing. Overwhelming majority likes this movie. 4 hour cut definitely is easier at home than at the theater! I'm curious what the cost of one of the Disney shows would be. Reported $25 mil per episode and WandaVision was up to $200mil. I'd rather have a Snyder DC movie over the Disney+ B team shows any day.

Glad this stuck the landing. Overwhelming majority likes this movie. 4 hour cut definitely is easier at home than at the theater! I'm curious what the cost of one of the Disney shows would be. Reported $25 mil per episode and WandaVision was up to $200mil. I'd rather have a Snyder DC movie over the Disney+ B team shows any day.

Man I usually don?t go to the bathroom at the theaters but if I saw this in the theater..the song spots alone would force me too. Thank god this was released on streaming at home.

4 hrs ..no problem but the song spots in a theater setting ..murder :lecture

This whole thing is summed up when Flash and Rayborg are digging and Flash is like wanna do this faster? and Sideboard is like Nah.

Finished it. Better than I thought.

Solid 4/10. Will never watch again. Now please let this train wreck of a universe die. SPOILERS BELOW

Some final thoughts:

Wonder Woman Appears: AWHOOOWAAAAHOOOOOAAAAAHWOOOOOAAAAAA. Every freaking time they have to play that. Was waiting for NANANANANANANANANA BATMAN to play every time Batman appeared

Cyborg: Real sick and tired of his gollum like movements and making noise every time he moves.

Aquamomoa: Still isn’t Aquaman.

Flash: What a **** up. I mean WHAT A **** UP! Dude yells at the hostages to go quicker and MAN HAS SUPER SPEED AND DOESN’T EVEN HELP EM. MAN SLOWS DOWN TIME TO GIVE WONDER WOMAN HER SWORD BACK BUT NOT TO PUSH STEPPENWOLF OF THE NIGHTCRAWLER TO SAVE BATMAN. MAN CARES MORE ABOUT A HOT DOG THAN SAVING IRIS. WHAT A ****ING **** UP THIS WANNA BE FLASH IS. How these morons gave the green light for his solo movie is beyond me. He is a garbage character played by a garbage actor who happens to be a garbage human. I don’t think I’ve ever hated a hero more than I hate this Flash. Nothing like Barry Allen. Lame jokes. Screws up everything. ****ing disgrace.

CYBORGS DAD DOESN’T KNOW HOW A FREAKING REMOTE WORKS. I LAUGHED CAUSE MY MAN KILLED HIMSELF LMAO! IDIOT

I can’t stand Leto Joker holy hell why did they bring this hot ass garbage back.

SUPERMAN WAS PLAYIN WITH A BUTTERFLY IN A FIELD! COME ON MAN

How any comic book fan can like this movie, when the characters are far from their comic counterparts, is beyond me. It wasn’t epic, it wasn’t good, it was what I said it was, a polished turd that is still ****

Back