Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Will this explain the original Justice League promo material of "Unite The 7"?? When we only got 6 (Batman, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg). Although rumors were John Stewart Green Lantern.

To me it was mediocre. I loved City of Scars but this was a disappointment. Joker was just bad and both Aaron and Kevin are overacting. Kevin has the look and the voice but he or the director lacks the skills to make it work. He is like a big wooden, always grumpy Batman with a great voice and zero range of acting. He always acts and looks the same. I am not hating it but it took me out of the movie completely. Joker talks way too much moves too much... Everything is just artificial. The monologs between Batman and Joker are the same old story. 6/10.

I couldn?t get over Joker sounding like Jack Skellington.

DC is just a stupid company

WB showed off the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I know one thing. I?m not getting all these pluses . Started to go up to cable prices. Every damn company now wants to have a plus subscription. Even food network and discovery . Soon every channel will now have a streaming service

I think that?s the idea. Honestly I really do not get much out of Netflix or Amazon anymore.

Disney is hardly worth monthly, just subscribe and cancel as needed.

What?s coming next is mandatory year long ?subscription?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there we go. Just some simple lines of Batman showing his character arc as complete, Superman sacrificing himself and showing he had more humanity than Batman did at his worst during BvS, making him realise what he had lost and what he has to do from now on. Superman knowing his place in the world and being sure of it.

Bloody beyond me how WB would choose what Whedon cut instead of a thematically complete film with expanded lore, narrative and truer characterisations to the universe/characters.

Stoked to see this!

That does look very good!
The Joker seemed a bit out of place in this trailer, though. They should've left him out to focus on the main story, we know he's a part of the Knightmare...

Positive praise so far

Nearly all the initial viewings & reviews of Wonder Woman 84 were positive praises as well. And that movie is a dumpster fire. :lol

Regardless, this movie is a love it/hate it. And the original theatrical JL had far more hate it than love it. This will most likely be the same, just like the BvS UE didn't seem to win any new fans over. And we'll start with the same cycle all over again. The lovers/defenders against the haters who will once again be named either MCU lovers, just trolls/haters, or those that just don't understand Snyder's genius.

So, fun times ahead.... :yess: ... :rotfl

Wait just one moment

Snyder’s new interview from today he admits that he went to WB and asked to walk away from his DCEU it was 100% of his own doing WB never asked him to leave or locked him out of the editing room.

WB and Whedon have been called every name in the book for destroying JL but....

IT WAS SNYDER ALL ALONG!

Ok fine there was tragedy in his life that he had to deal with no one is disputing that but him walking is not on WB that is all on Snyder .

Wait just one moment

Snyder’s new interview from today he admits that he went to WB and asked to walk away from his DCEU it was 100% of his own doing WB never asked him to leave or locked him out of the editing room.

IT WAS SNYDER ALL ALONG!

Ok fine there was tragedy in his life that he had to deal with no one is disputing that but him walking is not on WB that is on Snyder .

How come he left the film?

Wait just one moment

IT WAS SNYDER ALL ALONG!

Ok fine there was tragedy in his life that he had to deal with no one is disputing that but him walking is not on WB that is all on Snyder .

This isn't new information, it was explained why he stepped away from the start. Doesn't mean that whedon et al didn't completely ruin it with unnecessary reshoots and bad decisions

How come he left the film?

His daughter committed suicide

Back