Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing I thought. thats an awful picture. You can call me a hater all you want but that looks like an xbox 360 screen grab.

Wait just one moment

Snyder?s new interview from today he admits that he went to WB and asked to walk away from his DCEU it was 100% of his own doing WB never asked him to leave or locked him out of the editing room.

WB and Whedon have been called every name in the book for destroying JL but....

IT WAS SNYDER ALL ALONG!

Ok fine there was tragedy in his life that he had to deal with no one is disputing that but him walking is not on WB that is all on Snyder .

How come he left the film?

This isn't new information, it was explained why he stepped away from the start. Doesn't mean that whedon et al didn't completely ruin it with unnecessary reshoots and bad decisions

His daughter committed suicide

Complementing what TCPC said, I read an interview were Snyder said that after his daughter's suicide he just didn't have the heart to continue fighting the studio and their increasingly hard demands, so he decided to step away and focus on his family.

I like that one review from the guy who claims it is the best DC movie....

Oh he just left off one small detail in his review where he neglected to mention that he recently PUBLISHED A BOOK ABOUT THE MOVIE! :rotfl

Last edited:
Lol Oh gee I wonder who wrote that one? and greatest DC movie ever made? Lol hooooo boy

I can?t wait for the fan wars to pop off the weekend. We?ll have Snyder tards vs mcu tards vs anti Snyder fans vs dc comic fans vs casual movie goers. This will be more epic than the TLJ wars

Snyder made a not so cool dig at Aquaman

He said his job is not to make pop culture candy that you eat and forget about the next day then follows up with lets be real here there is no cult of Aquaman as there is a cult of BvS because BvS is provocative, controversial and purposely emotionally difficult.

Here go again lol

Lol dude is so far up his own ass. Why did you guys gas this guy up so much . Lol now he wants to be a cult leader .

Gonna make u drink the the Superman flavored juice

He's right about Aquaman. That film made the most forgettable billion dollars in recent history. However, there's no BVS cult, imo....unless you call the Snyder fans a cult, in which case he's right.

Lol Oh gee I wonder who wrote that one? and greatest DC movie ever made? Lol hooooo boy

I can?t wait for the fan wars to pop off the weekend. We?ll have Snyder tards vs mcu tards vs anti Snyder fans vs dc comic fans vs casual movie goers. This will be more epic than the TLJ wars

It will be quite an interesting weekend I think even DiFabio might make an appearance lol

Maybe Ray Fisher will win a posthumous Oscar. :pray:

:lol :lol

Lol dude is so far up his own ass. Why did you guys gas this guy up so much . Lol now he wants to be a cult leader .

Gonna make u drink the the Superman flavored juice

He's right about Aquaman. That film made the most forgettable billion dollars in recent history. However, there's no BVS cult, imo....unless you call the Snyder fans a cult, in which case he's right.

Where is my Snyder gold statue

:chase

What a clown.

jAjAEDf.gif

BvS really was JL before JL lol

It had the freaking trinity plus the other heroes

It worked for Marvel because the villain threat escalated at an appropriate level

But the DCEU going from Zod to Doomsday to Ares to Steppenwolf just didn’t work.

All 4 of those baddies did the exact same thing :slap

The reviews seems to say it?s a good movie so far. People are very happy with it. I hope it?s good. Sounds like it?s a completely different movie from the rest

It truly can’t be worse than the current abomination known as the JL lol

So it can only go up from there so it should be a pretty enjoyable 4 hours and yes i agree probably the best the DCEU will have to offer

Back