Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Nope Joker goes to Darkseid’s planet and gets the omega beam for himself that’s who you see black suit superman fighting in the trailer

Last edited:

Give Joker long hair and everybody goes crazy [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's kind of hard to believe that Joker and this guy are in the same film. :lol

7WFH0yi.jpg

Good he looks magnificent !! Menacing and scary and kick ass !!

How can anyone nor at least be interested in seeing this ?? I'm hyped to the max !!

Exactly, this won't change anyone's opinions, haters will still hate regardless

I hated it, but my love for the characters will make me give it another go.

I have said this many times before. They need to get rid of the crazy over the top CGI infected fight scenes to win me back. The look TERRIBLE, they feel even worse. Nothing has any shred of real world to it. It?s basically a cartoon on screen and it feels inauthentic. The reason the MCU succeeded where Dc did not was exactly this. Every MCU fight had some ground in physics and reality. The fights felt real. Even with the superpowers they maintained a level of real world physics that the DC ones seems to ignore.

That alone would help me enjoy them more.

Hell , I could even accept WWF Aquaman if he kept his quips off the battle field and toned it down a bit.

I hated it, but my love for the characters will make me give it another go.

I have said this many times before. They need to get rid of the crazy over the top CGI infected fight scenes to win me back. The look TERRIBLE, they feel even worse. Nothing has any shred of real world to it. It?s basically a cartoon on screen and it feels inauthentic. The reason the MCU succeeded where Dc did not was exactly this. Every MCU fight had some ground in physics and reality. The fights felt real. Even with the superpowers they maintained a level of real world physics that the DC ones seems to ignore.

That alone would help me enjoy them more.

Hell , I could even accept WWF Aquaman if he kept his quips off the battle field and toned it down a bit.

In wholeheartedly disagree. Marvel has just as much, maybe more CGI in their fights. This does not make a bad movie.

That being said that Batman Warehouse scene is the best fight I?ve seen in any comic book movie.

:lol
And bad CGI can be obscured by low lighting, but it can?t be completely hidden. :D

The SC cgi is pretty out dated by todays standards but it was unique and ground breaking during the 300 Sin City era

I’m still excited to watch it though because at the end of the day I am still a kid inside lol

In wholeheartedly disagree. Marvel has just as much, maybe more CGI in their fights. This does not make a bad movie.

That being said that Batman Warehouse scene is the best fight I?ve seen in any comic book movie.

While the warehouse scene is really good it can’t compete with the fight scenes from TWS

TWS still has the best action in all of the MCU and it is probably the best action ever put on film since the 80’s even better than CW which was no slouch either

I put the warehouse scene up there with CW actually

TWS pace and choreography are at a whole other level

Ok here it comes jye hates the warehouse scene lol

The problem with Snyder is that he talks up a good game about an adherence to authorship and authenticity but then the real reality hits you in the face when you hit play lol

Last edited:

Is that the scene where he teaches his kid to just let kids drown if so I agree a real tear jerker breaks me up everytime lol

Is that the scene where he teaches his kid to just let kids drown if so I agree a real tear jerker breaks me up everytime lol

Or the touching scene where he traumatizes his family via suicide-by-tornado?

no worries i thought a few on here might enjoy it :)
Great video, thanks for sharing!
Put me in the mood for watching MOS again. That scene between Pa Kent and young Clark still tears me up.

As has been said before.

Haters gonna hate....

Must be so much fun crapping on others enjoyment.

Or the touching scene where he traumatizes his family via suicide-by-tornado?

Well, he refused to have a catch with HIS dad when he was a kid, so his being a lousy father shouldn't be at all surprising. :D

Back