Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Same here. If I hated DC and/or Snyder I wouldn't have bought the 1/6 Jazzinc Batmobile along with many of the figures from his DCEU. Just because we're not continuously drinking the Kool-Aid doesn't mean we can't still find it occasionally refreshing.

That?s what I?m saying. Snyder fans have this weird notion that if u don?t like snyder your not a DC fan and your a marvel fanboy. We all want to see DC success and thrive but we aren?t gonna keep jerking off a director who keeps making mistakes. I think the SC looks cool but I?m still wary cause his other films have been trash

Well remember this is the guy who spoiled WW *and* Doomsday in a movie where Batman fighting Superman was already the main selling point, lol.

I have a feeling a lot of these things are just going to be thrown in here and not really relate to the story.

Rather have his Hellbat Suit than a dumb tank that looks like it rolled out of a WWI battle.

The only thing I'm interested in is Joker. Maybe Darkseid, assuming he does something cool.

I'm also interested to see Snyder's Superman without the CGI mouth. That should be all new footage.

The SC cgi is pretty out dated by todays standards but it was unique and ground breaking during the 300 Sin City era

I?m still excited to watch it though because at the end of the day I am still a kid inside lol

While the warehouse scene is really good it can?t compete with the fight scenes from TWS

TWS still has the best action in all of the MCU and it is probably the best action ever put on film since the 80?s even better than CW which was no slouch either

I put the warehouse scene up there with CW actually

TWS pace and choreography are at a whole other level

Ok here it comes jye hates the warehouse scene lol

TWS is an incredible movie. Probably my favourite MCU flick. It?s better than BvS for action purely since every scene in it is like the Batman warehouse scene.

But I also think the CGI is better than any MCU movie. Doomsday looked amazing, it?s just the design people didn?t like.

The problem with Snyder is that he talks up a good game about an adherence to authorship and authenticity but then the real reality hits you in the face when you hit play lol

He really does think he?s more accurate to the comics than he is. In his interviews he?s like... ofcourse batman kills! Hahahah

Is this really a jada fig? The paint work is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWS is an incredible movie. Probably my favourite MCU flick. It?s better than BvS for action purely since every scene in it is like the Batman warehouse scene.

But I also think the CGI is better than any MCU movie. Doomsday looked amazing, it?s just the design people didn?t like.

He really does think he?s more accurate to the comics than he is. In his interviews he?s like... ofcourse batman kills! Hahahah

Is this really a jada fig? The paint work is excellent

I’ll give ZS the benefit of the doubt I hope his cut kicks ass that will make me very happy I really am not a DC hater

I repainted that Jada car thank you for the compliment I like to touch up my cheap collectibles but I won’t touch my HT/Mafex/SHFA too expensive to mess with.

If I screw up on a toy below $35 I won’t stress (yes I will)

I can see Jye pulling a jaws and saying the Snyder cut saved the dceu for him and he starts becoming a fan and defending the Snyder verse lol

I can see Jye pulling a jaws and saying the Snyder cut saved the dceu for him and he starts becoming a fan and defending the Snyder verse lol

If he does, I'll just post this to snap him out of it.

[
5256323-5208424-5454946554-9erfh.gif

Don't be glib.
That scene has a lot of emotional and philosophical depth. On the one hand it deals with a father's love for his son, how he is willing to put his son's life and well-being above anything else. And do remember this is coming from a couple who couldn't have any children and by nothing short of a "miracle" are given a son. And a very special one at that. On the other hand, it deals with a man's understanding of how people and the world in general react to "supernatural" phenomena. He knows that his son will be either idolised or demonised, or both. And he's right.
Those thoughts are at the core of Snyder's movies. The love of parents for their children and the sacrifices they are willing to make for them (Jor-El and Pa Kent both sacrifice their lives for their son) and the trauma of losing one's parents (Clark continually mourns the loss of his father and misses his pragmatic and sober worldview to help him deal with what is going on around Superman, not to speak of Batman's obvious trauma which is well known), and the reaction of the world to super-human beings (and vigilantes) are themes that are explored both in MOS and BvS.
Are those ideas well presented, well written in the movies? Clearly, for a lot of people not, but I do see them and appreciate them.
You choose to just see a father telling his son to let others die, but there is a lot more to it, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

In general, I liked Man of Steel quite a bit. That?s not to say that I agreed with every creative decision that the writer and director made. Their handling of Pa Kent in particular is something I have mixed feelings about. Having said that, I will say they’re at least consistent in driving home the point that Jonathan Kent was trying to make. In the end, at least in the context of the story, Jonathan is vindicated. He was worried that revealing Clark to the world would have dire consequences, and that?s exactly what happens. The world learns of Superman. Superman?s Kryptonian kin folk show up. Metropolis is leveled and thousands of people perish.

In general, I liked Man of Steel quite a bit. That?s not to say that I agreed with every creative decision that the writer and director made. Their handling of Pa Kent in particular is something I have mixed feelings about. Having said that, I will say they?re at least consistent in driving home the point that Jonathan Kent was trying to make. In the end, at least in the context of the story, Jonathan is vindicated. He was worried that revealing Clark to the world would have dire consequences, and that?s exactly what happens. The world learns of Superman. Superman?s Kryptonian kin folk show up. Metropolis is leveled and thousands of people perish.

I was completely fine with this version of Jonathan. It actually makes sense. I thought Man of Steel was a fantastic movie and was actually very surprised by any negative feedback to it. Other than maybe there being too much action in the last half.

I thought it was a perfect set up to superman. An origin, it implied heavily his more light hearted demeanour. He does smile when flying, charms louse lane when they first meet and treat the military with respect. Very superman moves.

The sequel should have had him continue in the positive path, maybe expand on the positive influence from Martha. Unfortunately they didn?t develop him further in BvS.

That trailer is one super hot mess lol

I swear the JL videogame might have better cgi :slap

But that is a irrelevant right now because holy hot mess

Last edited:

I was completely fine with this version of Jonathan. It actually makes sense. I thought Man of Steel was a fantastic movie and was actually very surprised by any negative feedback to it. Other than maybe there being too much action in the last half.

I thought it was a perfect set up to superman. An origin, it implied heavily his more light hearted demeanour. He does smile when flying, charms louse lane when they first meet and treat the military with respect. Very superman moves.

The sequel should have had him continue in the positive path, maybe expand on the positive influence from Martha. Unfortunately they didn?t develop him further in BvS.

I was fully on board after watching MOS when it came out. I still really like it as a stand alone movie. Too bad we got the current dceu.

Back