Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

So this is a 4 hour movie, right? 240 minutes? Interesting. Per that article there's only 150 minutes of previously unseen footage, meaning Snyder's reusing 90 minutes (1-1/2 hours!) of the 120 minute 2017 release. Given that he's on record saying he'd never use any of the stuff that Whedon filmed, that leaves only 30 minutes of the first film (25%) as attributable to Whedon. So for those revisionists wondering why Snyder is still credited as the director for the first version (despite trying to completely disown it), there's your answer. :lol

I'm pretty sure the four hour runtime is because Zack's theatrical Justice League was intended to be a two-parter, which was shot at the same time as the first movie - like Donner's Superman: The Movie and Superman II, or Infinity War and Endgame.

nzwfs35sx5431.jpg

The Snyder Cut is both parts together as one huge movie. (Not to be confused with his then-planned "Justice League 2", which was going to culminate in "Justice League 3")

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the four hour runtime is because Zack's theatrical Justice League was intended to be a two-parter, which was shot at the same time as the first movie - like Donner's Superman: The Movie and Superman II, or Infinity War and Endgame.

View attachment 505863

The Snyder Cut is both parts together as one huge movie. (Not to be confused with his then-planned "Justice League 2", which was going to culminate in "Justice League 3")

Yep very possibly.

That graphic makes me sad. What bunch of incompetent idiots could F-up that lineup.

WB really don't need to worry about Disney. They're too busy stumbling over their own feet !!

View attachment 505863

Yes, but if Snyder's "150 minutes of previously unseen footage" statement is accurate it still means we've already seen the remaining 90 minutes.

I would imagine the most likely explanation is that ZS just pulled that number out of his ass while discussing the movie and the media ran with it. :lol

Yes, but if Snyder's "150 minutes of previously unseen footage" statement is accurate it still means we've already seen the remaining 90 minutes.

I would imagine the most likely explanation is that ZS just pulled that number out of his ass while discussing the movie and the media ran with it. :lol

Jesus..........OK you're 100% right. Happy ??

So, if this is a Knightmare sequence Joker, it's not quite the same Joker as the SS Joker, is it?

Suicide Squad Joker was the nightmare.

I like it to. much better than the try hard 2010s rapper joker. He looks very deranged and we don't need tats on his head to see that. Snyder is very good at making things dark.

I like it to. much better than the try hard 2010s rapper joker. He looks very deranged and we don't need tats on his head to see that. Snyder is very good at making things dark.

It's not his final look. He's also going to wear a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds like something the joker would do

Not bad at all. I didn't dislike the SS look, but this looks very good so far.
Also liked the teaser for the trailer, looks appropriately violent.

Back