Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Agreed, but given that we already knew Leto's Joker would be in the movie and that he'd look different than in Suicide Squad, I really don't understand the logic behind revealing his appearance now. At this point in time I doubt it will provide any boost to viewership / HBO Max subscriptions, so IMO Snyder's only serving to spoil his own movie by showing him now and leaking that he's from the Batman nightmare sequence. Maybe leave a few of these reveals for the actual release?

According to Grace :)D), there's another look that they're saving for the film. She saw photos of the final version.

I honestly can't tell if people are out of touch or unaware with the DC comics portrayals... it's no darker than the myriad of stories told in them since the 90's...

Yes, there's still more classic detective versions, but there's also a fair share of horror-esque versions which he's clearly leaning on.

hY5t8Dh.jpg

C9iTUkq.jpg

Nu metal album cover

Looks very amateurish like an actor you'd see in a haunted house.

My only thing is how will we know if he?s damaged or not if he doesn?t have it tatted on his forehead?

At last, we'll get to see how Joker killed D!ck due to pen!s envy...

146103449_10157802052592344_7579123852303310175_o.jpg

(Yes, I know it was Jason in the comics but I doubt Snyder would go to that level of detail)

I hope the usual 'softening' from proto to final product makes no exception in the case of that figure.

Plus she has a big booty . Mmmmm

She has better joker makeup than Snyder's Joker.

Exactly, this won't change anyone's opinions, haters will still hate regardless

Truest quote in this thread.

Now THIS looks like a great joker. He?s apparently got a different angle on the character too, so hopefully he does better with this second chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Joss Whedon is being destroyed on twitter again. Members of the Buffy cast are now backing up Ray Fisher. Initially just Charisma Carpenter but then Sarah Michelle Gellar, Amber Benson and Michelle Trachtenberg followed up.

Back