Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Here is my hot take... I did not hate JL Joker. I actually liked him. I did not like his look but thought the performance itself was fine.

I have only seen the film once but he was more Joker then JP was when on the Robert DiNero show.

I don?t know... The Movie was **** and making him a kinda pimp was dumb but his delivery and performance was joker to me.

I don?t really have a problem with that iteration of Joker or Leto?s performance. He just had the bad luck to follow Ledger and be in poorly made films.

Ledger?s Joker wasn?t a classic comics Joker either. He was a cross between a hobo and a Spec Ops vet with a dash of Tarantino. Transplant him into the recent DCEU films and imagine the reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don?t really have a problem with that iteration of Joker or Leto?s performance. He just had the bad luck to follow Ledger and be in poorly made films.

Ledger?s Joker wasn?t a classic comics Joker either. He was a cross between a hobo and a Spec Ops vet with a dash of Tarantino. Transplant him into the recent DCEU films and imagine the reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he was all that but you forgot the other main component, Tom Waits.

Well I do hope that this does well, which means more subscribers for HBO Max, and we somehow get a JL2 that features the Legion of Doom and perhaps a good send off for the essentially failed DCEU. Would love to see a Batfleck flick. Yes, it can co-exist along with BatPat. The more badass Batman, the better.

I wonder if Leto will have the metal teeth and damaged tattoo. If he doesn't, that'd be like a middle finger to David Ayer. I'm actually curious to see what Leto is going to look like and how he's going to play the role after Phoenix's performance. Will Leto do the same voices and animal noises? Will he choose one voice this time unlike in SS? Will Hot Toys make another Leto dollie? I'm not a fan, but putting him in the film will surely create interest in the Snyder cut. Ryan Reynolds is also in it as Green Lantern.

I wonder if Leto will have the metal teeth and damaged tattoo. If he doesn't, that'd be like a middle finger to David Ayer. I'm actually curious to see what Leto is going to look like and how he's going to play the role after Phoenix's performance. Will Leto do the same voices and animal noises? Will he choose one voice this time unlike in SS? Will Hot Toys make another Leto dollie? I'm not a fan, but putting him in the film will surely create interest in the Snyder cut. Ryan Reynolds is also in it as Green Lantern.

:rotfl :rotfl

He should show up as Deadpool instead and travel to the past and murder Leto while he's reading the Suicide Squad script. "You're welcome, America!" Not the crossover we asked for, but the crossover we desperately need right now.

That wasn't a joke. :lol According to Grace, Reynolds is in the film and there will be an official announcement soon.

GTFO! I can't see Reynolds going anywhere near that role again. Plus with his constant lampooning of his GL movie, I wouldn't think DC/WB would want him back either. Then again, this is DC/WB lol.

GTFO! I can't see Reynolds going anywhere near that role again. Plus with his constant lampooning of his GL movie, I wouldn't think DC/WB would want him back either. Then again, this is DC/WB lol.

Dude Reynolds is the guy who made Deadpool the best seller that he is now, so the guy deserve a new chance playing Green Lantern

Dude Reynolds is the guy who made Deadpool the best seller that he is now, so the guy deserve a new chance playing Green Lantern

It's not about whether he deserves another shot at the role but rather why would he want one? Heck, he came out of that Green Lantern debacle with Blake Lively. The odds of his participation in the Snyder Cut topping that outcome is miniscule at best. Take the win and don't look back. :lol

Hell let?s just bring back every damn body who ever played a villain or a hero .

Someone get chris o donnel on the phone and see if Arnold can still fit into his freeze suit. Let?s just get crazy

I don?t know what?s going on but apparently even marvel wants in on this so hopefully ben can play both Batman and daredevil .

I needed to watch the film again.. I remember him growling once.. But don't remember him doing "voices" I thought he kind of sounded like HL some of the time.

Again.. I remember him being fine in the role and wishing he was in the film more as he and Harley were the best parts of that film.. I have tried to watch it one other time but could not get through it.

I think Zach is just trying to give DCEU people that got screwed over a second chance since he got one.

I would like to see the Ayer cut of Suicide Squad: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/suic...he-movie-its-***ing-amazing-a179367#gs.jef7c9

I don't think either will make it into a bigger hit, but both might be more enjoyable at least. WB execs just didn't do a helpful job in steering anyone into the right direction.

Back