Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

What did I just finish saying about WB.

Now Cavill is NOT involved with the reshoots :rotfl

This hurts sooo good lol

Holy crap WB get it together.

In an interview with Collider, Superman's Cavill confirmed that he would not be reuniting with the cast to partake in any new shoots for the infamous cut, contrary to recent reports claiming that Zack Snyder had a weeklong Justice League shoot planned for October with Cavill and several other cast members returning, including Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, and Ray Fisher.

"Not shooting anything additional. No," Cavill revealed in the new interview. "It's all stuff that has been already done.”

Hmm... so WB never actually confirmed any of it?
Well, let's just wait then and see what WB actually confirms...

Hmm... so WB never actually confirmed any of it?
Well, let's just wait then and see what WB actually confirms...

No, just iffy news sites that take a kernal of truth, and then spin it to be a full reshoot. There might be no reshoots, or if there is only with 1-2 of the actors.

Anything WB announces at this point is immediately commented by Fisher that its taking attention away from him, so any announcing/marketing right now is not smart for them.

Best thing they did was stick Geoff John's on a TV show that isnwere he belong . The show looks cheap and typical CW crap.

How can this even be considered a tv show that is on streaming. And Titans although obviously has a bigger budget is also crap probably the worst show I have ever seen.

I know they can produce good stuff look at watchmen, but it's making me think they are merely talking they crap they made for CW and shifting it to streaming.

I wonder how marvel will fare , I have a feeling that after watching these characters in Movies on TV they are going look cheap from the production to the story to they way it is shot. But we will see Cap and the Falcon is the first true test and they now want to give Nick Fury his own show we will see. And what's worse they want it to tie in to the movie which is a terrible idea.

Making the movie subservient to a TV show is ridiculous. They assume much that their shows will be watched and liked.

I am not personally a fan of the Mandalorian except for the last two episodes to me it was slow and cheap. It felt like mostly filler episodes and trying to hard to lean on nostalgia.

And the want to make an obi wan tv show what another character stuck on a desert planet. They really should have adapted the new darth vader comic and see how he learns that luke is his son . And how he tries to hunt down obi wan. Something like that and have obi wan in it also. Trying to protect the boys secret.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is strange that a report said he was doing reshoots but then in the interview he says he is not but he also could be lying about that. He was also asked about the rumor that he signed on for 3 more superman movies, He didnt answer that directly either he just wanted to talk about Enola Holmes during that interview. He was there to promote Enola Holmes not talk about superman. The guy was dumb to ask him questions about superman. Had henry said ya im doing reshoots the whole interview would have been about superman not sherlock, these actors arent dumb they know how to get the interviewer back on track. It would have been very unprofessional of him to talk about superman while he was supposed to be promoting another movie

miiBh3P.jpg

So, in scale from 1-10, how much credibility does the rumor that WB is talking to Bale to come back as Batman in the Flash movie hold for you?

These people are very reactionary. They saw the hype the Snyder cut got and teased his return.

Joker made a billion and they are dancing around a sequel and it being in the same universe as the Batman

If Snyder fails they?ll move on and just use Keaton

If Pattinson gets a billion they?ll replace affleck .

They have no real plan they are just seeing how things play out

I wouldn't be shocked to see Thomas Wayne (Batman) in the flash movie. Maybe use the actor that played Thomas in BvS....or use Keaton in that role.

Well, that's the beauty about the multiverse: they can build on whatever works...

Idk. These guys had a hard time creating a universe. Idk if they can do a multiverse properly but we will see

These people are very reactionary. They saw the hype the Snyder cut got and teased his return.

Joker made a billion and they are dancing around a sequel and it being in the same universe as the Batman

If Snyder fails they?ll move on and just use Keaton

If Pattinson gets a billion they?ll replace affleck .

They have no real plan they are just seeing how things play out

Why would they ?replace? anyone? Who says there even needs to be crossover here.

DC have shown they are happy to go ahead with Multiverse movies, which is really the best choice here. We can have all the characters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they ?replace? anyone? Who says there even needs to be crossover here.

DC have shown they are happy to go ahead with Multiverse movies, which is really the best choice here. We can have all the characters!

Cause they wanted to replace people before perhaps???? That?s why we are in this affleck situation

Cause they wanted to replace people before perhaps???? That?s why we are in this affleck situation

The whole previous WB management were all fired. This Affleck situation is ideal, we may even get his batman movie in the end, let?s see what happens!!

Sheesh 2020 can?t get any more worse .

Back