Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

I think Zach is just trying to give DCEU people that got screwed over a second chance since he got one.

I would like to see the Ayer cut of Suicide Squad: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/suic...he-movie-its-***ing-amazing-a179367#gs.jef7c9

I don't think either will make it into a bigger hit, but both might be more enjoyable at least. WB execs just didn't do a helpful job in steering anyone into the right direction.

Suicide squad Ayer cut is a much more reasonable place to see Joker. He was absolutely HORRIBLE in the original cut, but I trust that there is a much better performance that was cut.

I bet his appearance will be a brief flashback in Snyder-cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

I?m just waiting for Pa Kent ghost now to be announced along with a Doomsday cameo lol

Snyder had better rein it in. No one's talking anymore about Cyborg's being the heart of the film/mini-series. If he's not careful, come 2025 Fisher will be dissing him on Twitter too. :lol

Funny but accurate

Who the hell asked for Cyborg to be the heart of any team up movie anyways especially the freaking JL! :slap

All Cyborg does is make tech centered Batman irrelevant.

Last edited:

Funny but accurate

Who the hell asked for Cyborg to be the heart of any team up movie anyways especially the freaking JL! :slap

All Cyborg does is make tech centered Batman irrelevant.

Yeah I never got that either. I confess I was unfamiliar with the character prior to JL, but he struck me as a bit of an Ultron knockoff with neither the homicidal glitches (a plus) nor a winning personality (a big minus). And like you said, his abilities make Batman a bit superfluous, reducing him to the logistics guy - arranging lodging & travel. :lol

Jesus H is he.

That’s right the freaking general I forgot about him.

Add him to the introduction pile lol

The first episode while consist entirely of an opening crawl explaining who all the new characters are along with a brief backstory for each, because it's not like we'll be getting any character development for them. :lol

Maybe the dead Robin will be in it in a flashback scene with Leto. That'd be the best use of Leto.

Maybe Snyder will throw in some Marvel characters in there too. Spawn and Goku will have cameos and the BTTF DeLorean and Ecto 1 can battle the Batmobile in a race. :lol

Put Bond in there too since his movie isn't coming out in theaters.

Maybe the dead Robin will be in it in a flashback scene with Leto. That'd be the best use of Leto.

Maybe Snyder will throw in some Marvel characters in there too. Spawn and Goku will have cameos and the BTTF DeLorean and Ecto 1 can battle the Batmobile in a race. :lol

With the surprise winner being.......Speed Racer in the Mach 5!

speedracer_lg.jpg

Finn might finally get a completed arc lol

Hopefully leto doesn?t mail gadot or any of the other actors used condoms cause of ? MeTHod ACtINg?. Lol what a weirdo

Wouldn't be awesome if Leto looked and acted great in the Snydercut? I wouldn't be against it. Get rid of the tattoos, teeth, weird sounds and pick a voice and he might just be great.

Back