Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Holy crap for real lololololol

WB makes oscar winning movie joker .

Some idiot at WB then says

Durrrr memba that joker everyone hated? Durrrr let?s get him back. And let?s give Snyder another billion to headline our failed universe. Derp

WB makes oscar winning movie joker .

Some idiot at WB then says

Durrrr memba that joker everyone hated? Durrrr let?s get him back. And let?s give Snyder another billion to headline our failed universe. Derp

:lol :lol

You're on a roll today my friend, lol. :duff

And the funniest part is that everything you're saying actually happened. :lol

Oh DC, you never cease to entertain (other than with your movies of course, lol.)

Lol I just know they can do better and I know they have potential to rival marvel. They can do it. They can even surpass marvel but for whatever reason the dudes in charge are terrible.

It?s like sega and Nintendo . Mario and sonic . Once sonic was on top and beating mario and then poor decisions and crap management put him under and made him a joke.

Lol I?m glad for people who enjoy this zack Snyder mess. I just can?t . I feel DC holds it self back

As always, I'll be the unpopular one and welcome the news.

We never really saw much of Leto's Joker, and I'm intrigued to see what his take on the character really was. This news also seems to open the door for Ayer's Suicide Squad to go ahead, and I'd love to see that as well.

If it turns out crap, well, so be it, but at least I'll get to see just what the Snyder-verse was supposed to be.
So, yeah, awesome news as far as I'm concerned.

I don't understand. Was he always supposed to be in the Justice League movie? Had he already filmed scenes for it or are they shooting new ones?

I don't understand. Was he always supposed to be in the Justice League movie? Had he already filmed scenes for it or are they shooting new ones?

As somebody said a while back (I think it was jye), we're never really going to get "the Snyder-Cut". Now that it has morphed into a 4 part "event" mini-series, Snyder is expanding it to set up his entire Snyder-verse. I don't think the Joker was ever supposed to be in this, but now Snyder has enough time to put more stuff in it. From what I read, Steppenwolf was in the original Ayer script, and Suicide Squad tied in more closely to the whole Motherbox/Darkseid JL idea, so maybe Snyder is going to pursue that idea in his extended JL.

source.gif

Maybe we can get this in the multiverse with Leto back. Maybe Bale will come back as Bateman, uhm I mean batman. h9of5xicvl631.jpg

Would be cool to see Batfleck and Letoker fight on screen, even if it?s just for a few minutes.

:lol

Leto was in London at the time they were originally filming Justice League (That’s where they shot some scenes), so it’s likely he was meant to be in this from the beginning and had his role cut, yet again.

I’m genuinely shocked he’s reprising the role after being screwed over so bad. Maybe the Morbius check bounced. :lol Hopefully they promised him “redemption” in a potential HBO Max Batfleck series. :monkey3

Joe Manganiello is likely returning for additional photography too (Someone asked if he was and he wouldn’t confirm or deny it, so he probably is since Cavill was able to outright say he wouldn’t be involved). I wonder if that really could be the case since his role was meant to segue into Ben’s movie with Lex hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman in an alternate post-credit scene.

I mean shoot - Affleck, Leto, and presumably Manganiello are returning. I really, really hope this actually does foreshadow Ben finally getting his solo project but I don’t want to get my hopes up. :monkey2

Last edited:

:lol

Leto was in London at the time they were originally filming Justice League (That’s where they shot some scenes), so it’s likely he was meant to be in this from the beginning and had his role cut, yet again.

I’m genuinely shocked he’s reprising the role after being screwed over so bad. Maybe the Morbius check bounced. :lol Hopefully they promised him “redemption” in a potential HBO Max Batfleck series. :monkey3

Joe Manganiello is likely returning for additional photography too (Someone asked if he was and he wouldn’t confirm or deny it, so he probably is since Cavill was able to outright say he wouldn’t be involved). I wonder if that really could be the case since his role was meant to segue into Ben’s movie with Lex hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman in an alternate post-credit scene.

I mean shoot - Affleck, Leto, and presumably Manganiello are returning. I really, really hope this actually does foreshadow Ben finally getting his solo project but I don’t want to get my hopes up. :monkey2

I suppose it all depends on how well financially and critically the Snyder-cut mini-series does.
First of all, HBO Max has to get a lot of subscriptions...

Back