Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

This is all very strange.

For years, the narrative was 'WB sucks and they're all terrible people and don't know what they're doing', and everyone hated WB.

Now, Ray Fisher comes out and says "WB are terrible people" and now y'all are telling him to 'sit down and shut up'?

This is all very strange.

For years, the narrative was 'WB sucks and they're all terrible people and don't know what they're doing', and everyone hated WB.

Now, Ray Fisher comes out and says "WB are terrible people" and now y'all are telling him to 'sit down and shut up'?

Because what is he attempting to accomplish? To kill his career? Fine. I think most of us can relate to his plight of working in crappy work environments, of a-hole managers, of people suggesting you get a promotion and hit doesn't happen. But we all experience that, learn our lessons, and move on. If we vent, we vent to our friends, our parents, our spouses...ect.

To do it publicly...why? Let the world know that sometimes leadership in companies can be a-holes, or micro-managers, or don't deliver on promises? That his role wasn't punched up to the way he felt it was going to be, that the script didn't focus on him as much as he had hoped? Can he complain? Sure. Should he publicly? Well who is going to want to hire somebody that airs out their grievances in the public.

Plus, if your main complaint is that you worked with some a-holes, you have to be really careful not to come off as an a-hole. When I get interviewed at another employer, I don't bad-mouth my past employer. I say things didn't work out, or that I look forward to a new challenge. Every company as a-holes. So does every family. Being an a-hole is a skill sometimes well suited in the corporate world, but if you become unprofitable for a moment, the a-holes are the first shot out of a cannon, cause they have no more allies to save their unprofitable butts. That is what happened at Warner after Justice League.

What mess Battfleck is not here long term, Cavill is a 50 50, Ezra should be given the boot for assaulting that women and now this idiot Ray mouthing off to the people that pay him he should get the boot to.

What mess Battfleck is not here long term, Cavill is a 50 50, Ezra should be given the boot for assaulting that women and now this idiot Ray mouthing off to the people that pay him he should get the boot to.

Ezra veiws himself as a woman it was more or less a girl fight, now if a random guy started beating on ezra youd have the makings of a hate crime esp if he is badly injured. The guy thinks of himself as a chick and when that chick insulted him he got into a cat fight with her. All things considered nothing ****ing happened now if he was an actual dude, or saw himself as one and beat the living hell out of her ok i see it, but thats not what happened. This is this issue with the lgbt movement they cannot be viewed as men especially when they consider themselves females and act like females. You cannot look at it like a man fighting with a woman its a woman fighting a woman, and the woman he was fighting with was bigger than her/him. Nothing will come of this because if warner was to repremand him in some way the lgbt community would burn them down

Ezra veiws himself as a woman it was more or less a girl fight...

lZXK3b4.gif

Wut...? :lol

He wear dresses he is gay doesnt think of himself as a man in the normal sense of the word. I dont agree with it but it is what it is. Hitting him would be like hitting a girl- which is why it would qualify basically as the same thing if a guy were to beat him up or beat a girl up but in in the case of ezra you get the hate crime attached in addition to assault and battery. So ya people view it differently cause he is gay, more as girl against girl fight and it wasnt even bad hence nothing will happen.

Now if ezra wasnt gay he’d be gone- because it would just be another man abusing a woman regardless of how bad it was

To be honest with you, most of the woman i know could beat the living **** out of most of the gay men i know so i dont think anyone was really concerned about that girl that outwieghed him by atleast 50lbs. Woman are tough (well tougher then most give them credit for) gay men are not (of course there are outliers on both sides- gay football players or super thin brittle super model type females). He shouldnt be assaulting people but again that was an obvious setup

Thats why stars should always have bodyguards to protect them-let the bodyguards get into the scuffles and keep everyone away from you, definitely not let them close enough to stage a fight to set you up.

Ezra veiws himself as a woman it was more or less a girl fight, now if a random guy started beating on ezra youd have the makings of a hate crime esp if he is badly injured. The guy thinks of himself as a chick and when that chick insulted him he got into a cat fight with her. All things considered nothing ****ing happened now if he was an actual dude, or saw himself as one and beat the living hell out of her ok i see it, but thats not what happened. This is this issue with the lgbt movement they cannot be viewed as men especially when they consider themselves females and act like females. You cannot look at it like a man fighting with a woman its a woman fighting a woman, and the woman he was fighting with was bigger than her/him. Nothing will come of this because if warner was to repremand him in some way the lgbt community would burn them down

I am talking generally here not at you. Can't stand this lgbtqi PC nonsense. Feel what you want but that does not make it fact. Ezra is a man and he beat a women does not matter if he feels he is a woman, an alien. a tea spoon that is irrelevant what counts is facts and biology states with 100% certainty that he is a man. He is a nut job in my book and rightly should get the boot. I have zero tolerance for abuse against woman and animals.

I am talking generally here not at you. Can't stand this lgbtqi PC nonsense. Feel what you want but that does not make it fact. Ezra is a man and he beat a women does not matter if he feels he is a woman, an alien. a tea spoon that is irrelevant what counts is facts and biology states with 100% certainty that he is a man. He is a nut job in my book and rightly should get the boot. I have zero tolerance for abuse against woman and animals.

I agree my friend but i cannot express my opinion on this subject matter here (i do not want to get banned) so what i say i say not to offend, only to understand the plight of people like ezra, and to explain why he most likely did not get fired

We can all agree that chick could have whopped his ass if she wanted too, i wouldnt be surprised if he was truly scared and felt threatened by her

I have to check out of this convo, starting to drink a bit

I agree my friend but i cannot express my opinion on this subject matter here (i do not want to get banned) so what i say i say not to offend, only to understand the plight of people like ezra, and to explain why he most likely did not get fired

We can all agree that chick could have whopped his ass if she wanted too, i wouldnt be surprised if he was truly scared and felt threatened by her

I have to check out of this convo, starting to drink a bit

Enjoy the drinks i am at work its lunchtime :lol

I for one am glad WB didn’t bow to the usual lynch-mob social media BS. Local authorities can determine whether Miller has a case to answer.

I for one am glad WB didn?t bow to the usual lynch-mob social media BS. Local authorities can determine whether Miller has a case to answer.

Due process not trial by social media. There is no case he didnt even have to make a statement. It was over before it started, social media made a big deal but there was more to the video that the scammers did not release. The video and account that posted it was deleted and removed immediately. Ironically the ones that filmed the video including that chick that deleted her account Are probabaly the ones with legal issues after the incident. Whats the old transformers saying ?more than meets the eye?. Ezra was a fool for not having a bodyguard with him, if he had one none of that would have happened. That does not discount the fact had ezra not been gay his career would have been ruined even if he wasn?t convicted of a crime. Christian Bale went ballistic on that poor camera man but had he chocked a ***** like that he would have been done regardless if he was antagonized or set up or acted in ?self defense?- the main difference is there is no way anyone would believe crazy bale would be threatened by young adults like that mainly a female assailant, but Ezra ya i can see it there were a group of them And they were harassing him- thats the part of the video you didnt see and also why no case was ever brought forth and he didnt even have to acknowledge it publicly with a statement

Christian Bale went ballistic on that poor camera man but had he chocked a ***** like that he would have been done regardless if he was antagonized or set up or acted in ?self defense?

I looked that up on YouTube only the other night. Bale obviously overreacted but was it unprofessional of the DP to be d***ing around in his field of vision?

I still think that vid was funny. He really wanted to kick that guys ass

If that fake looking video of Ezra assaulting that troll is legit that has to be the lamest assault ever caught on camera lol

Looked like a kids Taekwondo class.

So now Ray has issues with the flash script. Does anyone know if he is having any life issues? Surely no sane person can be doing this non stop to his bosses.

The dude wanted a bigger role. That?s his problem . WB promised him all this crap and are now reevaluating how they do things. He should lobby DC to make a teen titans movie with him in it. Nobody wants to see a cyborg movie

Back