Yup! place for another woman? :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KarenRoss said:
LOL,

Thank you very very much guys, I´m already enjoying being here! The only matter is... it´s too addicting! I should be studying...oh well... :chew

Thanks!!

Psht I should be working and cleaning my house, buy screw that, bring on the toys/statues! Welcome.:chew

Welcome Karen. I can tell that you already enjoy being here amongst all us nut cases! Welcome!

Since you're from Spain... If you're ever in Barcelona, you just have to visit this store:
Norma Comics, Passeig de Sant Joan, 9, Barcelona. It's huge, and has loads and loads of collectibles, also from Sideshow. It's really worth it! Oh, and please do take some pix, it's been over a year since I've been there, and I'm starting to miss it! :D

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Welcome Karen. I can tell that you already enjoy being here amongst all us nut cases! Welcome!

Since you're from Spain... If you're ever in Barcelona, you just have to visit this store:
Norma Comics, Passeig de Sant Joan, 9, Barcelona. It's huge, and has loads and loads of collectibles, also from Sideshow. It's really worth it! Oh, and please do take some pix, it's been over a year since I've been there, and I'm starting to miss it! :D

Oh, ít´s a pity I´m so far away from Barcelona :(, but some of my family live there so if I ever go visit them again I will for sure visit that store and take LOTS of pics :)

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

BY THE WAY KAREN, JEN IS THE SEXIEST GIRL HERE...TRY BEFRIENDING HER...SHE'S GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE THE FREAKS DROOLS....

BY THE WAY KAREN, JEN IS THE SEXIEST GIRL HERE...TRY BEFRIENDING HER...SHE'S GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE THE FREAKS DROOLS....

Uh...thanks...dunno how to take it :rotfl

Not interesting in "making the freaks drool" anyway, I´m here for the figures and for having fun :D

:chew:chew

Thanks anyway ;)

QUE ahy!!!! Karen!!!! bueno nunca e ido para Espana pero difinitivamente nesesito vistar. espero q la pases bien por aqui. Cuidate!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

lol you will find more testosterone here than you will collectibles. These guys tend to get crazy sometimes. We can always just slap them around a little I guess.

Welcome Karen!

God, I´m sorry, I almost forgot about this thread.

Thanks for all the welcomes!!!

She is from spain..but, probably hot anyway!!

Lol, yeah, I´m from Spain... as for the hot thing... I´m not the one to say that, you´ll have to look for my pic on the pics thread and see for yourself :lol

(Well, I´m hot yes, everybody is hot here in Spain... TOO MUCH SUN!!!! :maul

Back