Yup! place for another woman? :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KarenRoss said:

Possible definition

gonk

A term used to embellish the truth beyond reasonable recognition. This term was imported from the German word gonken and the Spanish verb gonkar. For example, "Du gonkst mir" means "You're pulling my leg" in German. In cyber-speak, it may be said as "You're gonking me.

Oh, thanks for explaining it, I really wasn´t sure what to think about it, lol

Thanks! I am going to post a pic of mine right now on that thread :)

Welcome!

We discuss collectibles from every company so feel free to talk about those other companies.

oh yeah, gonk, gonk.

Eres de España? Que lindo; tengo mucha familia en Pamplona! Estaré allá para buscar información sobre mi geneología en un año y quiero saber cuales son los lugares mejores en el país. Al acercar el año tal vez te hablaré. Bienvenida! :cool:

Thanks guys! one more time ;)

Yeah, I´m from Spain, but too far away from Pamplona, lol, anyway, if you come here let me know, Captain! :)

eowynfaramir-a.jpg

The ill Jedi said:
:welcome to the Freakshow, enjoy your stay!

Oh and we could always use more women around here, makes us look a lot less like losers! :D

Or prison inmates. lol

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Lets get some balance in here! More women! We don't need no stinkin' sausage fest!

LOL,

Thank you very very much guys, I´m already enjoying being here! The only matter is... it´s too addicting! I should be studying...oh well... :chew

Thanks!!

Back