Your Top 5 Dream Characters For a Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Aliens queen
2. A new wolf predator!!!
3. A new version of the grid alien from AVP
4. Danny glover from predator 2
5. Last but not least the whole Aliens marines team over again.

Cassandra Cain Batgirl
X-Force X-23 (bloody)
Wolverine as Patch
Tomisaburo Wakayama as Ogami itto
Clint Eastwood as the Man With No Name

I'll piss my pants if these are ever made:

1519220-preachervol3_large.jpg

sandman.jpg

2248448-2248446-2mxjdc.jpg

Awesome.

Add in:

King Mob
Spider Jerusalem
John Constantine

So many..... I still want comic related first!

Cable image style please!
Batgirl
Supergirl
Silver sable - but done from a different factory then the current marvel girls. :)
Venom PF mcfalane version

Also:

spiderman McFarlane version
Gladiator from imperial guard
Power girl
Darth revan
Jedi master Shan
Scarlet gi Joe
G1 optimus
G1 megaton
She ra - hope pcs will have this one covered

1. Sam Winchester - Supernatural
2. Dean Winchester - Supernatural
3. Stefan Salvatore - TVD
4. Damon Salvatore - TVD
5. Elena Gilbert (swap out Katherine Pierce) - TVD

Can you count? He asked for 5 (five)

G1 optimus prime
G1 megatron
She ra--- since he man is on the way already
Skeletor
Scarlet- gi Joe

Wow some nice choices but yes I agree with others on a few,

Bat woman
Red Sonja
Bat girl
Super girl
Silver sable

So many..... I still want comic related first!

Cable image style please!
Batgirl
Supergirl
Silver sable - but done from a different factory then the current marvel girls. :)
Venom PF mcfalane version

Also:

spiderman McFarlane version
Gladiator from imperial guard
Power girl
Darth revan
Jedi master Shan
Scarlet gi Joe
G1 optimus
G1 megaton
She ra - hope pcs will have this one covered

1. Rick Grimes
2. Daryl Dixon
3. Michonne
4. Bumblebee (ok, not PF)
5. Ned Stark on Throne

Doesn't Sideshow own the DC 1/4 statue license? I would love a Sandman PF... do they not think he is popular enough to warrant one?

Doesn't Sideshow own the DC 1/4 statue license? I would love a Sandman PF... do they not think he is popular enough to warrant one?

Since Sandman was part of the Vertigo line, it might be a while before they get to it especially since there's so many of the Superhero/Villain main characters that are more visible. Remember besides Dream Hunters the last books that were Directly Sandman related were published in 2003. That's quite some time ago.

But I'd think they were stupid if they didn't release at least something Sandman and Death related.

Vertigo is owned by DC, right?

I'm extremely new to comics and just recently got into Sandman! Been only 2 days but I'm already on the 2nd Absolute Sandman volume! I just thought Sandman was extremely popular so I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't done anything with it. Guess the artists at Sideshow just don't care for it since they've probably had the license for years. :(

Vertigo is owned by DC, right?

I'm extremely new to comics and just recently got into Sandman! Been only 2 days but I'm already on the 2nd Absolute Sandman volume! I just thought Sandman was extremely popular so I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't done anything with it. Guess the artists at Sideshow just don't care for it since they've probably had the license for years. :(

Yeah Sandman is part of DC's Vertigo line which published creator owned and more adult themed comics.

As for Sideshow, they actually just got the DC license in 2011 so it's only been two years so far.

I would imagine they're trying to walk a line between getting statues and figures out in a timely manner(I use this loosely with all the delays) and not drying their customers bank accounts out. It could be a little while before we see things like Sandman, Swamp Thing and Hellblazer.

Daredevil
Ghost Rider, on his motorcycle.

Tarzan. The literary hunter/killer.

Conan. Arnie looks great, but would like a literary interpretation as well with SO MUCH source material to work from.

Captain Ahab. Far-fetched? Sure. Seeing him swing his harpoon with a carved whale bone peg-leg might be really cool.
I don't own Blackbeard but always thought he turned out looking really good...

a few more I've been waiting for:

red stormtrooper
yellow stormtrooper
green stormtrooper
blue stormtrooper
lots of orange stormtroopers
purple too

Back