your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wikipedia gives a decent explanation of them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

Basically they are like a ghostly apparition but they are black and have no discernible features, people often see them at night standing over them when they wake up in the middle of the night. The internet is full of reports of sightings they are really quite an interesting phenomenon. There are some similarities to the old Arabic tales of the Djinn.

Sometimes they are also referred to as The Hatman because they are seen with the shape of a fedora on there heads.

Last edited:
im scared of shadow people.

What are shadow people?

And yes, the writing in MLP is exceptional.

And yes, Samurai Champloo is one of the best anime ever.

I used to see shadow people all the time in my parents house, is like shadows you see in the corner of your eye, like the shadow of a person walking but there is nothing there,

I know a lot of people do not believe in ghosts or demons or anything,
I know some people might laugh, but how can you explain the same thing happening to people around the world?
I never knew what shadow people were, I had no clue, it happened to me and I googled "I see shadows moving but there is no one there" and Bam! pages and pages of shadow people, even if it is your imagination, how can people imagine the same thing?
like the Wendigo? how can different humans imagine the same creature? when there was no internet or no way of talking to other people besides your city? all these tales of ghosts and things?
how?

I don't see how sleeping with a light on is better for some of you.

When you sleep with the light on and something scary is in your room, you can see it when it walks past the light. :slap

I'd rather have a quick death without all of the built-up fear. :)

487708_337876236296867_424172517_n.jpg
:pfft:

Shadow people does sound pretty creepy, but easily solved.

Walk around in the dark at night and you'll never see them again. :D

I've seen plenty of shadow people during sleep paralysis or when I'm astral projecting.

Phil, was it you that posted seeing figures standing at your bedside when you wake up in the middle of the night? Or was that someone else?

Geez, I don't see how anyone could sleep like that. Sorry to hear.

this is the thing, that how can 2 people get the same feeling

in my old house when I lived with my parents when I went to bed I would hear voices when I Was sleep, not talking to me but I would hear people, imagine when you are in the mall or a classroom or something, sometimes they were so loud it would wake me up,

I never told anybody, no one at all, one day my sister went to sleep in my room when I was sleeping over my friend's house, and she called me the next day to tell me she heard all these voices and was all freaked out.

even if she was lying, how would she know thats what I was hearing? if i never told anyone, how would she know to mess with me like that?
she swore it was true, that she heard them, i dont know

Thalassophobia

album-cover.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus boss 7 scares the living daylight out of me every time.

this is freaky like really freaky, do not listen at night, who knows who will hear this sh#t
sure it might be man made, but hearing this at 2 am sure gave me the creeps

[ame]https://youtu.be/TgF9ZlI_R-8[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/SGjoEvEPtvU[/ame]

what's even creepier is a ghost box dunno if anyone here has used one or anything. one word of friendly advice dont use one in your home.

I wanna listen to this but I dont. . .I dont want to "attract" anything. . .

LOL

this is man made, people speculate there are secret messages the army sends to each other or something like that, and it just sounds like a bunch of radio static, like Silent Hill, but LOL, hearing that at night is freaky, specially when it is still speculation and no one really knows what these are made for

Back