your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woman is scared to death of clowns. Could you imagine if she seen Pennywise.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nK_qmvJ7A[/ame]

pennywise_the_dancing_clown_by_Xolt.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you say that? I didn't see her husband there.

It's quite easy.

He has not tied her to their bed and slipped into the closet and jumped out in a clown suit.

If he does that...and does his thing correctly...she'll love clowns afterward.

:)

Last edited:
there is a second one, not as bad, but still weird

[ame]https://youtu.be/j0_fVzTJO-8[/ame]

Woman is scared to death of clowns. Could you imagine if she seen Pennywise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nK_qmvJ7A

pennywise_the_dancing_clown_by_Xolt.jpg

Desensitization.
It's a viable and proven technique in helping someone with a phobia.

I've been to some pretty high places lately and my fear of heights is slowly diminishing. But it's not like I'm going to be taking on skydiving anytime soon. :lol

I was thinking, "I wonder how she'd feel about the Joker" and sure enough, there's a Bat symbol logo on the mug in that video. :lol

WASPS I hate them, I can't relax if there's any around. When I was 15 I was having lunch with my parents in the garden. A wasp was flying around & my dad said to ignore it, it'll eventually go he said. So I did & it flew into my face & stung me on my ****ing eye lid. Half my face blew up, I couldn't see out my left eye because it was completely swollen. There vicious little Basterds, bees I'm fine with though.

Not in order of importance, its:

1) Anything creepy-crawly. Ain't really scared of them when afar but I'm afraid upon contact, they might bite me or gimme a rash or something! :thud:
2) In addition to the above, grasshoppers and frogs. Blegh! I still call my Mum/Dad if there's a big fat toad or a green, nasty grasshopper on the stairs of my building so they can scare it away! :eek:
3) Heights. Makes me go weak in the knees and make me conscious about my foothold. Cold spine et all. More than often I think that the ground might give away or the railing might come off.
4) I get startled very easily. Those games or vids where you have a zombie pop up at the end or a similar scene in a horror movie gets the best out of me!
5) Vertigo. Damn thing scares me a lot. Feels like I should just rip my eyeballs out or bang my head on the wall. I get real :panic: in those situations.

Apart from these, the usual lonely places or the fear of ghosts/creatures exist too. In fact, I'm at my workplace as I'm typing this and I'm working in the night-shift. Since it's a weekend, there's no one here and I mean no one! I'm in a separate cabin and there's almost 15,000 sq. ft of floorspace outside without a single person to accompany me. Except for the security guards stationed outside. Even if I panic and scream, there's a good chance that my screams won't be heard. Even with all the lights on, the air conditioning humming, the computers whirring during their routine scans, I'm experiencing an eerie feeling of silence. I'm **** scared to go to the loo now, leave alone the cafeteria which is on the other side of the floor where some moron has switched off the lights and is now dimly lit. This is not my first time but today feels different. And I've already read a good part of this thread. Bad idea!
I think I should just sleep it out but then there's sleep paralysis! :( :horror :horror

P.S - If I don't make it till dawn, something got me; I didn't die due to fear! :gah:

Cheers,
Neo.

Desensitization.
It's a viable and proven technique in helping someone with a phobia.

I've been to some pretty high places lately and my fear of heights is slowly diminishing. But it's not like I'm going to be taking on skydiving anytime soon. :lol

If a "phobia" is an irrational fear, what word is used for an extreme hatred for something.

Not in order of importance, its:

1) Anything creepy-crawly. Ain't really scared of them when afar but I'm afraid upon contact, they might bite me or gimme a rash or something! :thud:
2) In addition to the above, grasshoppers and frogs. Blegh! I still call my Mum/Dad if there's a big fat toad or a green, nasty grasshopper on the stairs of my building so they can scare it away! :eek:
3) Heights. Makes me go weak in the knees and make me conscious about my foothold. Cold spine et all. More than often I think that the ground might give away or the railing might come off.
4) I get startled very easily. Those games or vids where you have a zombie pop up at the end or a similar scene in a horror movie gets the best out of me!
5) Vertigo. Damn thing scares me a lot. Feels like I should just rip my eyeballs out or bang my head on the wall. I get real :panic: in those situations.

Apart from these, the usual lonely places or the fear of ghosts/creatures exist too. In fact, I'm at my workplace as I'm typing this and I'm working in the night-shift. Since it's a weekend, there's no one here and I mean no one! I'm in a separate cabin and there's almost 15,000 sq. ft of floorspace outside without a single person to accompany me. Except for the security guards stationed outside. Even if I panic and scream, there's a good chance that my screams won't be heard. Even with all the lights on, the air conditioning humming, the computers whirring during their routine scans, I'm experiencing an eerie feeling of silence. I'm **** scared to go to the loo now, leave alone the cafeteria which is on the other side of the floor where some moron has switched off the lights and is now dimly lit. This is not my first time but today feels different. And I've already read a good part of this thread. Bad idea!
I think I should just sleep it out but then there's sleep paralysis! :( :horror :horror

P.S - If I don't make it till dawn, something got me; I didn't die due to fear! :gah:

Cheers,
Neo.

:panic::panic::lol

Back