Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'd have a problem with a well done Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Killer Croc, Penguin or Scarecrow.....there's just about a hundred other characters I want first.

Not that I'd have a problem with a well done Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Killer Croc, Penguin or Scarecrow.....there's just about a hundred other characters I want first.

:thwak. How dare you sir. We should get at least two Gotham villains a year. It's the only way they'll get through them all. There's no reason SS can't do other characters or villains at the same time to keep everybody happy.

I jest of course, but why can't they do the Gotham line at the same time as the others?

I am hoping they expand more into the JL before more Bat-villains.

I'd like to see Nightwing, Flash, Cyborg, Zatanna, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, etc. before any more bat baddies.

I'd save money then because they just won't fit into my particular vision for my collection. I do hope that they also make more of the JL so everybody can get what they want.

I'm fairly certain that Black Canary is in the works. That's who I want. After that Supergirl. She probably won't be like the Adam Hughes image in my banner that DC Direct didn't want to make. But perhaps Sideshow could take inspiration from that.

I'm fairly certain that Black Canary is in the works. That's who I want. After that Supergirl. She probably won't be like the Adam Hughes image in my banner that DC Direct didn't want to make. But perhaps Sideshow could take inspiration from that.

Love that AH one, but I can bet Sideshow would probably go with a Artgerm original.

Love that AH one, but I can bet Sideshow would probably go with a Artgerm original.

I wanted an Adam Hughes Power Girl. But I like what Artgerm and Sideshow came out with. At least so far, we'll see when she arrives. But I'm not disappointed in the design and I think an Adam Hughes version would only be slightly better. Perhaps with her face. The original sculpt had the Adam Hughes fun area, which I'm ok with the adjustment.

With Supergirl, I think they can do a similar job. She probably won't be sitting. But if they work in an asteroid or similar base and that pin up humor or fun. I think Sideshow's version could be good.

Still most wanted

Big Barda
Magic girl from justice league
Star girl
The cheetah WW villian
The bunny villian girl from the david finch batman cover

The only one I really want that hasn't been made or announced yet is The Flash. I'd buy that before something like Aquaman or the Green Lantern.

Or we could just do like DC always does. Make another PF with big boobs and a nice ass. That always works.

^^ Agreed. Can't wait for the Flash PF!! I hope they can add some nice lightning or speed effects somehow...

All of Batman's villains!

This x a million!!!!

Batman is what got me into PFs. I just want a badass Robin, Two Face, Joker, Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, R'as Al Ghul, Bane, Penguin, Killer Croc, and Riddler!! AND whomever else you want! So much potential... :(

What Batman villains are even in the pipeline? Batgirl is alright... but any villains?! No Riddler or Two-Face is just wrong imo.

Aqua Man
Penguin
Two Face
Bane
Green Arrow
Flash
Green Lantern
Freeze

Clayface with exclusive change of EVERYTHING!!!

41PAnYppEpL._SY300_.jpg

:D

Back