Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to stick to five..

1. Nightwing
2. Black Canary
3. Star Sapphire
4. Zatanna
5. Green Arrow

Yes, please.
Jmvnvj6.jpg

Harvey Dent
Oswald Cobblepot
Jonathan Crane
Victor Fries

Tim Drake
Richard Greyson
Helena Bertinelli

Cassandra Cain, the One who is All.

i wonder if they made a Flash PF with "speed lines" if people would approve...

I doubt it'll even happen. SSC doesn't usually think outside the box when it comes to poses. I'm fairly certain that the fastest man alive will be standing still when we eventually see the PF. So long as he looks good, I'm OK with that. Like you, I'm not sure a running pose would be well received by collectors. It wouldn't be easy to pull off.

I'd rather have something out of the normal running pose for Flash. Everyone knows what he can do, it's not necessary to show it on every statue

Everyone was bitching about the original concept art with him fixing the glove but I thought if you put smirk on his face and some added some swirling debris as if he just came to a stop it would make perfect sense and fits his personality.

Honestly, I actually think water would be cool for The Flash. Him running toward you with water splashing to each side/parting beneath his feet.

I think a New 52 Flash with a light-up feature would be awesome. Imagine an LED function where all of the lines in his suit lit up. Never gonna happen, though.:lol

Beyond would be cool. He always seemed small in the animated series since he was younger and still in high school so I could see some agility poses like Spider-Man with the wings open.

I forget, did he paint his face or his mouth area black? Always wondered how you could see his mouth when he talked if he wore a mask that covered his face.

Beyond would be cool. He always seemed small in the animated series so I could see some agility poses like Spider-Man with the wings open.

I forget, did he paint his face or his mouth area black? Always wondered how you could see his mouth when he talked if he wore a mask that covered his face.

it was a suit feature

Back