Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thwak. How dare you sir. We should get at least two Gotham villains a year. It's the only way they'll get through them all. There's no reason SS can't do other characters or villains at the same time to keep everybody happy.

:lol

Well given how far behind they are with a lot of their production....and the QC problems that seem to be plaguing them....I can't see them upping the production volume of DC related P/F statues.

053112-michelle-pfeiffer-batman-catwoman.gif

Don't know if they've been mentionned yet but besides the guys and girls in tights, I'd love to see a comic Commissioner Gordon, Alfred and Oracle in her wheelchair.

One can dream. ^^

Commissioner Gordon, Nightwing, Batwoman !
I'd buy them for sure !

Besides all the Batman villains which will eventually come, and of course Flash and Green Arrow, my most anticipated piece has to be Swamp Thing.

I want the JLA and a few major villains

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I'm doing. Big 7 (for sure) and maybe GA, Black Canary, and Hawkman. Darkseid is the only villain outside the batverse that I want. Any other villains will pretty much be Bats related for me.

nightwing and robin are the only two that would buy. i love my batman pf, and could imagine that a penguin pf would be all sorts of awesome. but I'm challenged when it comes to displaying these monsters so I'm restricted to just these two if SSC ever makes them.

I'd like to see in no particular order: Supergirl, Huntress, Black Canary, Zatanna, Starfire, Batwoman, Robin, Penguin, Raven, Cheetah, Harley Quinn (Modern), Scarecrow, Killer Croc. Obviously the women outnumber the men. :p

I will try to stick to five..

1. Nightwing
2. Black Canary
3. Star Sapphire
4. Zatanna
5. Green Arrow

Back