Your most anticipated SW PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its kind of a bummer to think that we'll only see maybe 2-3 PF announcements all *year*. That means a lot of us are going to being waiting for our new favorites until next year or later.

I imagine the Droids will be announced as a two-pack in 2007. Which leaves one or two others. I'm assuming that Chewie would still be too complicated. I wonder what we'll see.

We're due for a PT character, but I really hope it isn't Maul. Hopefully its ROTS Anakin or an Amidala.

If I were to guess what the three announcements of 2007 would be I'd probably go with the Droids, Maul, and Slave Leia (based on the info allegedly leaked by Adam Hughes.)

Khev said:
We're due for a PT character, but I really hope it isn't Maul. Hopefully its ROTS Anakin or an Amidala.

If I were to guess what the three announcements of 2007 would be I'd probably go with the Droids, Maul, and Slave Leia (based on the info allegedly leaked by Adam Hughes.)

I hope your right but I would like to have more than 3 announcements. I think if Maul comes we will get Qui-Gon as well. I hope we get Chewie next year too but I want him right when we do get him.

For 2007 I would like to see thee PF announcements. (Or four if two of them had a low price point).

I would prefer a mix of OT and PT, perhaps one OT and two PT just to start to even things out a bit.

I have my characters of preference, but I'm sure I would enjoy any primary character that SS would announce.

From my wish list is:
Queen Amidala from the Senate chamber
C-3PO & R2-D2
Darth Maul
Leia #2 from Jabba's barge
Count Dooku
Qui-Gon
Chewbacca
Lando from Bespin
ROTS Anakin
Grand Moff Tarkin
Stormtrooper

-theropod

theres so many to choose from lol, but for me i spose,
Emperor, ESB or ROTJ.
Darth Maul
Sith Anakin
501 Clone ;) for anakin lol (never happen)

Darth_Thorpe said:
501 Clone ;) for anakin lol (never happen)
Never say never. Personally I'd rather have a 501st clone than a regular clonetrooper. Dunno if many others would agree or not...

Agent0028 said:
Never say never. Personally I'd rather have a 501st clone than a regular clonetrooper. Dunno if many others would agree or not...

A little color definately makes the clonetroopers stand out. Perhaps that could be the exclusive.
-theropod

Agent0028 said:

Agreed. I'd go with the orange or the grey ones. The all-white ones seem too plain by comparison.

jason2885 said:
I hope your right but I would like to have more than 3 announcements.

Well, we only got two announcements in 2006. I don't think we should get our hopes up about getting more in 2007. I wonder if we are now feeling the impact of the 12" line on the PF line. Some of us suspected that the manpower shift as a result of Sideshow obtaining the rights to the 12" figures in mid-2005 meant that the PFs were going to be a little more spaced out. Sure enough, there were only two up for order last year. They have a limited number of staff working on all the upcoming items at any given time. I would love to have three or four announced in 2007, which was what I originally thought we would see each year. (This was the rate I expected based on the three year agreement announced in July of 2004.) But if they are more on the back burner in the current post-12" figure announcement era, then we should be hoping for two or three at best. (Nothing would please me more than to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.)

Four PFs announced in 2005, two PFs announced in 2006 after the 12" explosion. I am guessing that we will see the droid two-pack and Darth Maul announced in 2007. That's it. Anything else will be a very nice surprise, since this is my number one favorite line from Sideshow--or from anybody, for that matter. But they simply aren't coming as fast as we would like--or as fast as we believed they would back when they were the only Star Wars items being produced by Sideshow.

And I would like a pretty white Stormtrooper and a battle damaged/colored armor clone.

Eventually.

They will extend the PF license I would hope right. At 2 per year its going to be along time before they get to all the ones I really want them to make.

jlcmsu said:
I don't mind the slow rate of PF. It gives me a chance to get a few more.

I'd like to see 3-4 a year, but I guess I can live with 2 if that's all we get. I just hope they renew the license.

350px-AnakinEp2.jpg

The first time we see them interact as master and apprentice. I'd want both to have matching bases. The idea here is they'd book end the Vader vs. Obi-Wan PFs we've already got.

350px-AnakinEp2.jpg

The first time we see them interact as master and apprentice. I'd want both to have matching bases. The idea here is they'd book end the Vader vs. Obi-Wan PFs we've already got.
I'd be surprised if either was made in PF form. That's the least iconic Obi-Wan out of all six films and ROTS Anakin trumps AOTC Anakin by a mile.

1/6 scale sure, but I just don't see them seeing the light in 1/4 scale given the current release schedule.

Back