Your most anticipated SW PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Maul in the pose like Josh posted and Qui-Gon in the pose when he first ignites his lightsaber and has the hilt up about shoulder height (I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about even though I'm not doing it well) would look very nice together.

The only thing that bothers me about the idea of having all three together in a fighting set up is that I think it would be impossible to make it look good and have all three in an angle that shows them off. Its my only problem with the Obi Vader duel, you miss that wonderful Guiness likeness.

The trick would be coming up with bases that would allow them to get close enough to each other.

Maybe they could come up with something new for the PF line and give us a special diorama base with peg holes for all three figures, in addition to their individual bases...

That would be very nice. I'd pay extra for a base like that. Especially if you could have it to where all 3 would have lightsabers that lit up.

The PT duel I'm looking most forward to seeing in PF form is Mustafar with Anakin and Obi-Wan posed in ready stances from when their lava droids were approaching each other.

tomandshell said:
Could they engineer it to have one power button that lights up all three sabers? That would make sense.

I would think they could. Would make for one hell of a setup.

That TPM set up would be extremely awesome, but I wonder how many people would really be able to use it. I personally think a slightly smaller vs. type dio would be better.

As for the Obi Ani duel, I know alot of people want that set up, but forgive me, I hope it doesn't come that way. The Vader and Obi are okay, but I think it will look a little strange if everyone who comes with a lightsaber is standing in a dueling position.

tomandshell said:
Could they engineer it to have one power button that lights up all three sabers? That would make sense.

That would be pretty easy. All they need to do is attach all three to one switch so it would close the circuit on all 3. Hell they could do four one for each and then one that does all 3.

Agent0028 said:
As for the Obi Ani duel, I know alot of people want that set up, but forgive me, I hope it doesn't come that way. The Vader and Obi are okay, but I think it will look a little strange if everyone who comes with a lightsaber is standing in a dueling position.
That's why I said I wanted them posed in "ready" positions, not straight out battle poses.

As posted in a ROTS Anakin PF wish list thread a while back, this is the ultimate pose/base I'd like them to use for ROTS Anakin:

009.jpg

Khev said:
That's why I said I wanted them posed in "ready" positions, not straight out battle pose

my lotr ssw pieces are based on faces off or companion pieces and that is what i look for in ss 1/4 scale pieces but not yet and maybe never:monkey2

Khev said:
That's why I said I wanted them posed in "ready" positions, not straight out battle poses.
Oh, I see, sorry I missed the ready part when I read your post. That pic is pretty much the way I want Anakin too, it would (will?) be an excellent piece. Thanks for the clarification. :cool:

Khev said:

As posted in a ROTS Anakin PF wish list thread a while back, this is the ultimate pose/base I'd like them to use for ROTS Anakin:

009.jpg

Yeah, that looks good.

I want a ROTS Obi PF more than anything else from SS, and I don't want him and Anakin posed mid-battle like Vader/Ben.

Palpatine!!! i'll take any version of him because i suspect we'll see two versions of him.
i'd also like Maul or Dooku in PF form, and possibly anakin/obi from the PT.

tomandshell said:
I can't wait for this one in 1/4 scale:

TRaider.jpg

I've now stopped buy things but if a PF or 12" Sandman was made, I'd have to get one! :chew

They are just a stunning design. Loads of materials, etc.

PsychoCenobite :chew

Back